Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NGD! My baby is back!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! My baby is back!

When I was 16 (1998 )I was a victim of some manufacturing/design flaws carried out by a well known Canadian bike company that was sold at a large very well known Canadian retailer. I am legally not allowed to mention the companies involved as part of our settlement agreement. 
    I was okay other than nearly 200 stiches to keep this mug looking sexy! " alt="" border="0" /> Always wear a helmet kids!

Anyway I had took my settlement money, headed right to the guitar store and picked out a lovely black Gibson Les Paul Studio.

A few years past and I fell in love with my Tele once again and grew tired of the LP. So I decided to trade it off to a friend for his acoustic. He was pretty much gigging fulltime and I figured he could get some use out of it. Plus I absolutely loved his acoustic. 

So earlier this week I got a message saying he just picked up a White Falcon and no longer needs the LP and wondered if I would like to trade back. 

I hadn't touched the acoustic for well over 6 months and I am primarily an electric player. 

Today was the day and we made the exchange. 

It has seen a bit of playing time. Loads of buckle rash and a once busted headstock but it plays like new! Actually a bit better, he fixed the faulty pickup selector.

2013-01-19 15.07.22.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.04.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.14.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.46.jpg

2013-01-19 15.09.01.jpg

2013-01-19 15.10.06.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Congrats.
    Ad when I think we'll known Canadian brand I think Norco.

Comment

very cool! It acquired some mojo!
      My Gear:
      2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
      1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
      Takamine acoustic
      Fender P-Bass

Comment

Thanks!!

Not quite as well known as Norco but close.

Oh ya this thing oozes mojo now. It was practically new when I traded it to him. I was afraid to set it down anywhere but in the case. Now I am not too concerned

I removed the pickguard and IMO it looks way better!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Comment

• Brian Krashpad
          Brian Krashpad commented
          Editing a comment

Congrats!

(o)(o)

billythegoat wrote:

When I was 16 (1998 )I was a victim of some manufacturing/design flaws carried out by a well known Canadian bike company that was sold at a large very well known Canadian retailer. I am legally not allowed to mention the companies involved as part of our settlement agreement. 
        I was okay other than nearly 200 stiches to keep this mug looking sexy! " alt="" border="0" /> Always wear a helmet kids!

Anyway I had took my settlement money, headed right to the guitar store and picked out a lovely black Gibson Les Paul Studio.

A few years past and I fell in love with my Tele once again and grew tired of the LP. So I decided to trade it off to a friend for his acoustic. He was pretty much gigging fulltime and I figured he could get some use out of it. Plus I absolutely loved his acoustic. 

So earlier this week I got a message saying he just picked up a White Falcon and no longer needs the LP and wondered if I would like to trade back. 

I hadn't touched the acoustic for well over 6 months and I am primarily an electric player. 

Today was the day and we made the exchange. 

It has seen a bit of playing time. Loads of buckle rash and a once busted headstock but it plays like new! Actually a bit better, he fixed the faulty pickup selector.

2013-01-19 15.07.22.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.04.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.14.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.46.jpg

2013-01-19 15.09.01.jpg

2013-01-19 15.10.06.jpg

congratulations and welcome home to your baby!

Attached Files
        INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Finarfin
          Finarfin commented
          Editing a comment

That is a cool story dude, happy old guitar day :robotwink:

Thanks!  

I am falling head over heels for this thing!

I had some fun with a bit of OD yesterday and I forgot how much **bleep** this kicks!

Comment

Working...
        X