X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stratocasters blow...so do Les Pauls.

Agile is better then Gibson, and Squier is better then Fender!

Sorry, just trying to stir the pot, we need some action around here.

Besides being a guitar player,
    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
    I love that damn instrument.
    -Steve Vai

I agree. Shouldn't pay more than $300 for a guitar.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• docjeffrey
      docjeffrey commented
      Editing a comment

Yep. Tone starts in the brain and travels to the fingers where it stops. Gear has nothing to do with it. Just ask Warren Haynes, Derek Trucks, David Gilmour, Mike Campbell, John 5, Keef and all those other Agile users.

The Agile ate my baby!
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X