Seriously guys? Is this it?

bluesnapper

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll give it some time before I slag it.   It's loading and replying to this thread well enough.

Right now different means uncomfortable...but that doesn't mean this way isn't good. 

I'll get used to it and then decide if it's not as good as the old one (when it worked properly.

• Members

knotty wrote:

Oh Dear.

Anybody worked out how to quote yet?

Or tried it on a 'phone?

Not sure I can be bothered. Miss the old gang though.

I really miss not knowing who is veiwing, have done since it disappreared. 

yep.  quoting is easy enough.  I have also tried it on a phone - jury is still out on that one. Other things aren't the most obvious and I still haven't figured a couple "used to be obvious" things out yet.

• Members

Ah, OK - here was my problem (seems others are experiencing this as well).

For some reason, even though I'm on a desktop machine, the forum defaulted to "mobile view," which is why it looked completely ridiculous on my iMac.

When I scrolled to the bottom of the main page, I noticed the option for "full version," and viola!

Seems dumb that it auto-defaults to mobile mode, though...

• Members

There has to be a way to make the topic title column much wider, right?   The Replies, Views, & Kudos columns are like 4 times too wide, and the most important bit (the title) is about 3 times too narrow.

Also I just noticed this: the Rich Text message editor doesn't auto-wrap when it gets to the right edge of the screen.  It just continues on and on the same line with a scrollbar at the bottom until it reaches some much too large predefined width.

Archived