No announcement yet.

Mark Knopfler's Les Paul

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Knopfler's Les Paul

That looks pretty fancy for a guy who is not really into "furniture guitars" so I'm wondering if it is a re-issue.

I like the way he cranks the amp quite a bit then plays lightly on the guitar but if he wants to dig in it can get really gritty.
    As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities
    from the deepest hell to the highest states.

It is up to you which one you choose to explore

Comment

Two words: "Bad **bleep**"

Everytime I see him on vid, I just get a grin from ear to ear. He never ceases to amaze with his playing. Plus, that tone. mmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

Amazing tone. Love that!! Is he playing through two garden-variety DeVille amps?

href="http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=richey+lather" Good deals with: Mister Zero, homestar_kevin, Nomad000, ed_sped2, Jim Hunter, D34dBaWx, Vidiot72, ny300percentcom, bluedevil0204, PumpkinPieces, Silverring233, darkmonohue, diceman1000, sethseth, boonestunes, Shauggy, echobaseone, firebrand, Macelind, BloodBros, michaellambson, SunofNothing, jdpkeeper, sameoldbluesman, Shamdog, WBigsby, Mike Fiasco, Greystoke

Comment

• Zappa74
          Zappa74 commented
          Editing a comment
          He's good at guitar.

Delicious tonez. If they are Devilles or HRD's I wouldnt be surprised, Im sure the dude could make a Gorilla sound like secks

JAM Guitar Lessons. The Long Johns.

Comment

• aj_guitarist
          aj_guitarist commented
          Editing a comment

Great tone, great player!

• evets618
          evets618 commented
          Editing a comment
          Meh, what horrible amps, those Aitch-Arr-Dees!
          Heck, I could sound 'zactly like him if I only had some real 'spensive amps!

Working...
      X