Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I don't have a picture of mine, this fellow's cherry on the left looks a LOT like mine. I put in Lollar P-90s. One of my favorite guitars regardless of price. Like csm said, I aim for the Townshend Live at Leeds with this SE.

Comment

I love the SE's (and PRS guitars in general).
      I don't have any SE's now but have had a few over the years. Every one of them were great guitars. I'm thinking of getting a semi hollow SE next year sometime.

SE EG with EMG SA's.

SE Singlecut

SE Santana (with USA PRS pups and hardware)

SE Singlecut with Floyd Rose
      My Guitars

PRS Singlecut
      PRS CE24 w/ piezo
      Floyd LP
      Fender Stratocaster
      Lucero classical
      Yamaha FG312 12 string

Comment

classy guitars guys. I've always wanted an SE... how i've not gotten one yet is beyond me
        Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

A LOT of nice guitars in this thread! I can't believe I now have just over 1/3 the cost of my Gibson invested in TWO PRS SE's. These things are quite a bargain.
          Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

Creativity is a Work Ethic

Comment

My PRS SE EG with Brighton Rocks installed. I'm replacing those soon with a DiMarzio Fast Track set.

I just finished the pickup replacement. It doesn't look as cool. But the DiMarzios work better for me.

Comment

some super sexy SE's up in here !
              "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

[QUOTE=seven58;44475376]

i just made a mess in my pants. super sexy guitar!!
                strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

SX SEG1STD,KY1 (CUS22,ASH22,STD24),STL50,SST (57,Ash,SE,LTD2),GG1LTD2,GG6CUS,GG7CUS,SJB75C4+1 (fretted,fretless),SJB (2-57,2-62),SPJ62,2-SB301 (fretted,fretless)
                  Douglas Shadow,WRL590,TL100,WOB826,WPB955,2-WPB980
                  Brice Z6 (fretted,fretless)
                  Agile AL2000 (minihum,prail),AL2500 (Albino,12) ,AL3000 (reg,neck-thru)
                  Squier Affinity Tele,Deluxe Jazz V
                  Oscar Schmidt OE40
                  Raven RP450,Yamaha BB404,Switch Signature Wild IV
                  First Act VE591,semi-hollow; PRS SE (Custom, Soapbar II,semi-hollow)

Comment

i just made a mess in my pants. super sexy guitar!!

Thanks!
                    Good deals with: shrouded, inscho, outtahear, 57GLDTP, K-Bizzle, mikeSF, Zemmy, Woody_in_MN, dcindc, Mike Fiasco, adlo76, bdhn, monsterbot, newbuilder, stratedge09, TomCray, ss454Originally Posted by Mike FiascoLike most hipsters, zombies are artfully disshevelled on the outside and dead on the inside.

Comment

I just finished the pickup replacement. It doesn't look as cool. But the DiMarzios work better for me.

On the contrary I think it looks extremely cool like that!! I think I'm going to put the Duncan Lipstick set I have in my white EG model, but I think I want a black pickguard. Does anyone know if the USA pickguard is the same pattern as the SE version? Pickguard Heaven has the USA patterns listed online, but not "SE" models...
                      Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!

Creativity is a Work Ethic

Comment

Thanks. I think a SE EG would look great with lipstick tubes.

Comment

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
                          Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

I used to own an SE soapbar. Great guitar! Now I'm hoping they release an SE with narrowfield pups...

Comment

My PRS SE Custom 22. I also have 3 EG series models with trems.

Comment

Anyone had a chance to play the new Navarro SE? Sweetwater has them for $499, in either white or black...ebony fretboard also...

This space available for rent...

Comment

Working...
                                X