Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NGD Strat fans!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Strat fans!

I am graced with the presance of a 1996 Fender Strat delux plus.  Alder body, Gold lace sensors, Tremsetter, Rosewood on maple, Schaller lockers, LSR roller nut.  Plays great and stays in tune perfectly even after a bout with the arm.  I am enjoying it greatly. 

I apologize for the cell picks, my camera is shot.
    1995 strat.jpg

1995 strat 3 full bady.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Gear</b><br>1996 Strat deluxe, Schecter TSH-1, Squire standard Strat, Dearmond M65-C, Blues JR, Crate VC20, Bugera V5. Vox Time Machine, Keeley mod DS1, Wampler Euphoria, Vox wah.<br></div>

Nice HNG!

1989 Gibson SG
    Eleven Rack

Comment

• reverberlayed
      reverberlayed commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, I love Strats. HNGD!

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Very nice, some of the best production strats made, ever.  I had an ultra of the same year and old sold it as the neck was quite thin.  Shouldn't have in hindsight though.

Sailorofdarknes wrote:

I am graced with the presance of a 1996 Fender Strat delux plus.  Alder body, Gold lace sensors, Tremsetter, Rosewood on maple, Schaller lockers, LSR roller nut.  Plays great and stays in tune perfectly even after a bout with the arm.  I am enjoying it greatly. 

I apologize for the cell picks, my camera is shot.
    1995 strat.jpg

1995 strat 3 full bady.jpg

congratulations!  i gigged with one that looked exactly like that for years, and it was a serious workhorse right off the shelf.  no mods needed.  i hope you have a ton of fun with it!

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Sailorofdarknes
      Sailorofdarknes commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks everyone!  I think this one will be around for a while.  The neck is kinda thin especially going from a Les Paul custom.

Congrats on the NGD.  Even if it looks like it says "NGD Trans fat" ...

Comment

Gotta love a good Strat!

HNGD!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Comment

• humbuckerstrat
        humbuckerstrat commented
        Editing a comment

Strats are awesome, HNSD!

Sweeeet
      <div class="signaturecontainer">................The <i>REAL</i> Brah<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <b>Good trades/deals with:</b> Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred</div>

Comment

• WannaStrat
        WannaStrat commented
        Editing a comment
        NICE!!!

congratulations. I haven't held a Plus or deluxe plus for at least a decade but I remember when they came out how everybody felt they were head and shoulders above the rest of the market

Comment

• Sailorofdarknes
        Sailorofdarknes commented
        Editing a comment

It is good that is for sure,  Best Strat I have ever laid my hands on.  I like my CV squire and enjoy playing it but it feels primitave now.  I have played other American strats but this one feels smoother and it will not go out of tune! We will see when the honeymoon is over.

Working...
    X