X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Strat fans!

I am graced with the presance of a 1996 Fender Strat delux plus.  Alder body, Gold lace sensors, Tremsetter, Rosewood on maple, Schaller lockers, LSR roller nut.  Plays great and stays in tune perfectly even after a bout with the arm.  I am enjoying it greatly. 

I apologize for the cell picks, my camera is shot.
    1995 strat.jpg

1995 strat 3 full bady.jpg

Attached Files
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Gear</b><br>1996 Strat deluxe, Schecter TSH-1, Squire standard Strat, Dearmond M65-C, Blues JR, Crate VC20, Bugera V5. Vox Time Machine, Keeley mod DS1, Wampler Euphoria, Vox wah.<br></div>

Nice HNG!

1989 Gibson SG
    Eleven Rack

Comment

• reverberlayed
      reverberlayed commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, I love Strats. HNGD!

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

Very nice, some of the best production strats made, ever.  I had an ultra of the same year and old sold it as the neck was quite thin.  Shouldn't have in hindsight though.

Sailorofdarknes wrote:

I am graced with the presance of a 1996 Fender Strat delux plus.  Alder body, Gold lace sensors, Tremsetter, Rosewood on maple, Schaller lockers, LSR roller nut.  Plays great and stays in tune perfectly even after a bout with the arm.  I am enjoying it greatly. 

I apologize for the cell picks, my camera is shot.
    1995 strat.jpg

1995 strat 3 full bady.jpg

congratulations!  i gigged with one that looked exactly like that for years, and it was a serious workhorse right off the shelf.  no mods needed.  i hope you have a ton of fun with it!

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Sailorofdarknes
      Sailorofdarknes commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks everyone!  I think this one will be around for a while.  The neck is kinda thin especially going from a Les Paul custom.

Congrats on the NGD.  Even if it looks like it says "NGD Trans fat" ...

Comment

Gotta love a good Strat!

HNGD!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Comment

• humbuckerstrat
        humbuckerstrat commented
        Editing a comment

Strats are awesome, HNSD!

Sweeeet
      <div class="signaturecontainer">................The <i>REAL</i> Brah<br />
      <br />
      <br />
      <b>Good trades/deals with:</b> Fusion1, SOLARPIMP, Lonnie99, twotimingpete, Tupelo Sun, moon shadow, Florbastang, shooter 123, Wolfboy1, almost enough, meowy, ntmo, lovellintn, fulcrumpoint, matt rhoades, kojdogg, cadfael, Daveydude, DaveAronow, Smithshred</div>

Comment

• WannaStrat
        WannaStrat commented
        Editing a comment
        NICE!!!

congratulations. I haven't held a Plus or deluxe plus for at least a decade but I remember when they came out how everybody felt they were head and shoulders above the rest of the market

Comment

• Sailorofdarknes
        Sailorofdarknes commented
        Editing a comment

It is good that is for sure,  Best Strat I have ever laid my hands on.  I like my CV squire and enjoy playing it but it feels primitave now.  I have played other American strats but this one feels smoother and it will not go out of tune! We will see when the honeymoon is over.

Working...
    X