X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recognize this guitar?

Huh?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Guitarlon/b89dbd7fc76decd32d57ae29afa3134f.jpg
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

v

uh....

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

Lotus? Aria perhaps??
      LIVESTRONGwww.bandmix.com/kevman/Hey what happened? I had 5000+ posts here.

Comment

It's on my local CL for $50, I gotta have it lol.
        I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• GreatDane
          GreatDane commented
          Editing a comment

Lonnie99 wrote:
          It's on my local CL for $50, I gotta have it lol.

i could think of many other uses for $50 than for that, but if you gotta have it, then you gotta have it.

Working...
      X