X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT/MODS: Old Account is In The Abyss

Hey gang,

So when I made LesPaulFetish, I was probably like 12 years old or something and have no idea what email I used so I can't do the password reset. Can any mods help me out or am I just going to have to stick with a new account?

OMG first post (Lol.)

Of former LesPaulFetish fame.Music man Y2D/MIM Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track II -> EVH 5150iii 50 watt and matching 2 x 12

JoeBoy here. In the same boat. I think many are.

Comment

same thing happened to me... i pm'd Meowmi (who is a "community manager") with the details and it was sorted within a day... i don't know if it will take longer at the moment as i'm sure they're dealing with this issue with a lot of people

Comment

• 71realtree
        71realtree commented
        Editing a comment
        Realtree71 here. Same boat also..... My old email was gone years ago?. Now what?

• PunkKitty
        PunkKitty commented
        Editing a comment

The same thing happened to me. Meowmi helped me out and recovered my account.

PaulLesFetish wrote:

Hey gang,

So when I made LesPaulFetish, I was probably like 12 years old or something and have no idea what email I used so I can't do the password reset. Can any mods help me out or am I just going to have to stick with a new account?

OMG first post (Lol.)

noob.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• PaulLesFetish
        PaulLesFetish commented
        Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:

PaulLesFetish wrote:

Hey gang,

OMG first post (Lol.)

noob.

Ouchhh.

PaulLesFetish sounds funnier anyways. 

Community manager?
      We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

And I almost forgot....

STFU NOOB!

Comment

That sounds dirty.
          I like it.

Comment

• PaulLesFetish
            PaulLesFetish commented
            Editing a comment

Guys, just accept that this is the new me... What do you guys think of Strat pickups? What kind should I get? Agile? Agile?? Should I spend more than 25 dollars and 4 sticks of gum on gear or is all that **bleep** overpriced? Tonewoods? Wood! I have wood. 

I'm surprised god didn't get bleeped. You might offend someone with a word like that.

Comment

• Amos Moses
            Amos Moses commented
            Editing a comment

My old email account was with musician.net.

They are no more....I guess neither is Bernado Gui, & that REALLY sucks!

Working...
        X