Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

KONA JAZZED SERIES KEL5BK ELECTRIC???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KONA JAZZED SERIES KEL5BK ELECTRIC???

Hi anyone ever played a Kona guitar besides their cheap acoustics?

Ever played a Kona KEL5BK?  If so, what are pickups and neck like?

KONA KEL5BK see pic below

I currently play a 2009 hagstrom viking reissue which I love, but I feel like a full hollow body might better suit my needs. I want that warm jazzbox sound but ideally in a hollow body with a slim tapered neck, so I found this KONA KEL5BK on craigslist for a great price but can't find much commentary online about Kona electrics. These are supposed to have a 60's style neck I believe. 

Has anyone played one of these or another model in the Kona 'jazzed' series?  

I know they have a few semi hollow es-335 - type models in the series as well. 

Any feedback on these would be much appreciated. 

THANK YOUkona guitar.jpg

Attached Files

I've never played one but if you want feedback it shouldn't be a problem with a full hollow body. .png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

• diceman1000
      diceman1000 commented
      Editing a comment

if you do some dogging you'll find better choices than Kona... honestly, i'd check out Cort or Geg Benett by Samick...

but if the Kona is priced right, and you like the way it plays... get the Kona... 

reviews an feedback are all subjective anyway...

Working...
X