Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Where do you practice ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you practice ?

DSC02546.JPG

Attached Files

Still trying to get things figured out here.

This is my corner of the basement

Strictly low tech. 

Comment

I get the space between the closet door and the bed! That is all I get living in a 1400square foot condo with two kids in San Diego. 

my corner.jpg

Attached Files
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Gear</b><br>1996 Strat deluxe, Schecter TSH-1, Squire standard Strat, Dearmond M65-C, Blues JR, Crate VC20, Bugera V5. Vox Time Machine, Keeley mod DS1, Wampler Euphoria, Vox wah.<br></div>

Comment

• Bubbluz
        Bubbluz commented
        Editing a comment
        Practice ?

What is this practice of which you speak ?

Sitting at my desk in my office. Band practice is in the drummer's garage, though.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• BydoEmpire2
        BydoEmpire2 commented
        Editing a comment

Don't have a pic, but the master bedroom of our house is a home studio.  I usually practice sitting at the computer desk with a music stand nearby.

Working...
    X