• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD

NGD....yep it will be total 80's cheese when it's done :smileylol:
    RG2XXV
    ordered this...

pg
    waiting to decide the color pups until the pickguard is cut,going with H/H set up.

Attached Files
    1989 Gibson SG
    Eleven Rack

Awesome. My playing style doesn't typically lend to superstrats but I bet it's awesome. HNGD!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Guitars:<br><br>G&amp;L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy<br><br>Fender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.<br><br><br><br>Pedals:<br><br>Pitchblack&g t;EP Booster&gt;Classic 108 Fuzz&gt; SD-1&gt;OCD&gt;Keeley Rat&gt;Hoof&gt;DLS MKiii&gt;Small Stone&gt;TR-2&gt;Flashback&gt;Spring Theory<br><br><br><br>Amp:<br><br>Peavey Delta Blues<br><br></font></div>

Comment

twisty571 wrote:

NGD....yep it will be total 80's cheese when it's done :smileylol:
      RG2XXV
      ordered this...

pg
      waiting to decide the color pups until the pickguard is cut,going with H/H set up.

congratulations!  are you going to keep the yellow strings too?

Attached Files
      INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• joecool1963
        joecool1963 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is **bleep** awesome

• twisty571
        twisty571 commented
        Editing a comment

No clue about the strings yet,have to find out who makes them,plus have to try em out,I immediately have to break the guitar down to make a trace of the pickguard so mine get's cut right. Have to do pay roll so my guys get paid and then maybe try them out,they feel like plastic though....Thanks guys.

HOT.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

Breakout the zebra tights!

HNGD!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Good dealings with ~dcindc x2~alleytrash~ashasha~jjegg~Yavin</font></div>

Comment

• humbuckerstrat
        humbuckerstrat commented
        Editing a comment

That's a beauty, HNGD! 

Damn that's ****************ing bright
      We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• GilmourD
        GilmourD commented
        Editing a comment

Elias Graves wrote: