Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Surrogate GPOTD 1/22/2013

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surrogate GPOTD 1/22/2013

Burned stratocaster

Fender Custom Shop 1961 Burnt Heavy Relic Stratocaster

Price: $6,499

"The Fender Custom Shop 1961 Stratocaster Burnt Heavy Relic Electric Guitar is made by the best luthiers in the business, reproducing the unique features of a 1961 Strat and made to look like it had been set afire in sacrifice to the guitar gods at some point. This 61 Strat has been given Fender's "New Old Stock" (NOS) treatment

Attached Files
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.com<br><br>Listen to my music and such.<br><br>Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Thanks for posting. I agree, nasty. Not in a good way, IMO. and 6499!

Comment

• Flatspotter
      Flatspotter commented
      Editing a comment
      $6500 for a Stratocaster? I don't bloody think so.

Xylerox, if you're gonna do GPOTD, you gotta do it EVERY day.
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X