Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Cort M 600 Guitars. Anyone have experience with it?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cort M 600 Guitars. Anyone have experience with it?

I really like the looks of the double cut. They seem like very nice looking guitars and the prices are reasonable.

Anyone have one? What's the neck like? Pictures would be awesome.

<div class="signaturecontainer">Originally posted by fu2jobu<br><br><br><br>&quot;1999 was all about me wanting to find Lou Bega and giving him a few good bitch slaps. &quot;<br></div><br><br>FS/FT - LTD Mirage guitar with EMG pickups. (MIJ)<br><br>http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/FS-FT-LTD-Mirage-guitar-emg-pickups/m-p/36167161/highlight/false#M290782<br>

I've tried them. The necks feel similar to a Gibson 60's profile to me. I have a M520 that I like quite a bit.

Comment

• billybilly
      billybilly commented
      Editing a comment

I had one, I got in about 2007, the necks on the earlier ones were thicker than the new ones.  It played reallly well and pissed my buddy off who just bought a gibson les paul because it sounded so good for $450 bucks.  I'm pretty heavy handed and found the frets wore quite quickly but it could have been me, I played a lot that year.

I don't think you can go wrong with one honestly.  It sustained forever and I chose it over an epi les paul as it felt superior to me.  Weighed a ton though.

Working...
X