Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

the forum looks much improved on my laptop this evening!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the forum looks much improved on my laptop this evening!

hats off to the team behind the scenes.  everyday, the site and layout is looking better and better, IMO.  well-done, and thank you.  

stable platform + improving layout + new functionality = win.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

now if the powers-that-be would just get rid of that big banner near the top of the screen that tells folks about how things have changed and to reset their password.  it's too big, and most of us get it by now.  

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

i agree... it's really getting there

Comment

• tiltsta
        tiltsta commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. A big improvement over the first day for sure. Not quite there yet, but getting better.

What changed? I've been using it with my phone.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• Floyd Rosenbomb
        Floyd Rosenbomb commented
        Editing a comment

Something everyone can do to help the way this forum looks is to delete the title text in the "Subject" box when you are composing a message, as I have done here (replaced with a period).  I think this would really help to reduce the cluttered look inside of each thread, no need to have the thread title repeated in every single post (in ALL CAPS NO LESS).

• GreatDane
        GreatDane commented
        Editing a comment

LOLRECONLOL wrote:
        What changed? I've been using it with my phone.

they did away with the lame band-on-stage graphic sidebars and widened the main screen a bit.  they removed the tags nonsense.  there's probably other stuff, but that's what most impressed me about this recent refinement attempt.

GreatDane wrote:

hats off to the team behind the scenes.  everyday, the site and layout is looking better and better, IMO.  well-done, and thank you.  

stable platform + improving layout + new functionality = win.

totally agree!  Thread titles are stretched out, and I like the grey/white/grey look...nice!

My Gear:
      2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
      1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
      Takamine acoustic
      Fender P-Bass

Comment

• joecool1963
        joecool1963 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking better. Appears folks are listening
    Working...
    X