Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your screen width back to 100%

This was posted by Matt Burnside over in the Guitar Jam forum- I'm reposting here since it makes such a huge difference.  Kudos go to him

Download and install GreaseMonkey for your browser  (My note- the Chrome version is called TamperMonkey)

Install this script

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31164238/Make_HC_fullscreen.user.js

Refresh

Voila

Former gold medal winner, "Least Equipment on HCEG Forums"

There's an easier way - hold Ctrl and use the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the width.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

• Mad Tele
      Mad Tele commented
      Editing a comment

Anderton wrote:

There's an easier way - hold Ctrl and use the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the width.

this. now its a 90% better experience.

• TheFigurehead
      TheFigurehead commented
      Editing a comment

Anderton wrote:

Funny, though...

I don't seem to have to do that for ANY OTHER SITE ON THE ENTIRETY OF THE INTERNET. 

Somehow, the rest of the world, save for the developers at Jive and Lithium, have figured out how to use a whole browser window. 

• edremy
      edremy commented
      Editing a comment

Anderton wrote:

You're not on a Mac, are you?  That doesn't work there- Control-mousewheel zooms the entire screen, it doesn't adjust the width of the window container

Better yet, I go to a web site and it works without my intervention!
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

• jrockbridge
      jrockbridge commented
      Editing a comment

If you get a CRX error trying to download TamperMonkey via the Google Chrome app store, try to login via your Chrome account and it should fix it.

edremy wrote:

This was posted by Matt Burnside over in the Guitar Jam forum- I'm reposting here since it makes such a huge difference.  Kudos go to him

Download and install GreaseMonkey for your browser  (My note- the Chrome version is called TamperMonkey)

Install this script

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31164238/Make_HC_fullscreen.user.js

Refresh

Voila

Thanks.  It worked like a charm once I logged into Google.  

I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

Why do we have to install 3rd party plugins into our browsers in order to view a website? Is this just one if those bugs that they will work out?
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
      X