Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PRS NS-14 and NS-15... Thoughts?

Don't know if this thread was started here yet...

Anyone see the new PRS Neal Schon guitars?  Semi-hollows with Floyds?  Ouch!  At least they're unique!  What do you guys think?

PRS NS-14

PRS NS-15

Attached Files
    Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

I kinda like them
    dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

Body seems oversized to me.

Good Deals:Tweedledee, Naregnemyes, Rocketop777, Clonexx

Comment

I'm running from those, especially the bottom one.

One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

• Tall
          Tall commented
          Editing a comment

Not for me

Maybe I'm behind the times, but I thought Schon had a sig Les Paul? And I thought he was into the sustainer system?

I don't mind the one with the single "f" hole, thought I'd rather ditch the birds. 

Live Rig:
        Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
        Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
        Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
        Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
        Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

Maybe he ditched the Gibson in favor of a more personalized instrument. These PRSs are unique - I have trouble imagining a Gibson 175 with a Floyd.
          Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

kayd\_mon wrote:

Don't know if this thread was started here yet...

Anyone see the new PRS Neal Schon guitars?  Semi-hollows with Floyds?  Ouch!  At least they're unique!  What do you guys think?

PRS NS-14

PRS NS-15

Strange body shape. Are the pictures distorted?

Attached Files
            http://keiki666.blogspot.be

Comment

I don't think so. They look like that all over the web.

Comment

• kit_strong
                kit_strong commented
                Editing a comment
                Semi-hollow with Floyd is nothing new, yamaha did it with the Wes Borland signature model years ago.

PRS NS-14

This one looks good to me... would be so much better without the birds.

Attached Files
              Originally Posted by wedgehed II

Instead of searching for intelligent life in the universe, NASA should send a probe to this thread.

Comment

• kayd_mon
                kayd_mon commented
                Editing a comment
                See, that trans black looks nice. I know I wouldn't like the Floyd, since I know I don't like those bridges, but the rest of the guitar looks cool.

Working...
            X