ESP LTD TRUCKSTER James Hetfield (Metallica) Signature Electric Guitar

moonli

• Members

31GkaJfe3FL._SL500_AA300_.jpgFew Electric Guitarists have the same stage presence of Metallica frontman James Hetfield. For nearly 30 years this leviathan of the metal scene has used ESP guitars on stage playing to millions at a time in some cases. The relationship between Hetfield and ESP continues in the form of the Snakebite Electric Guitar a brand new body style not only for Hetfield but for ESP and LTD too. Featuring a Mahogany Body and Neck, Ebony fretboard with 22XJ frets and crammed with high quality hardware.

The Snakebyte comes with high-end components and features a pearloid snake inlay on the fingerboard.

ESP guitars are renowned for the quality of their construction and it's a well earned distinction, as this quality is present in all their guitars and basses, from their top end signature models through to the more affordable LTD models. ESP and LTD Guitars and Basses feature high quality hardware and design features that are indicative of a company that has spent 36 years designing some of music's most brutal, hard wearing and road worthy instruments.

spec:

Set-Neck Construction

24.75" Scale

Mahogany Body

Maple Top

Mahogany Neck

Rosewood Fingerboard

42mm Bone Nut

Thin U Neck Contour

22 XJ Frets

Satin Chrome Hardware

Sperzel Locking Tuners

Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece

EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.

Finish: Aged BLKS (Black Satin)

controls:

3-Way Toggle

Neck Volume

Bridge Volume

MasterTone

*Toggle on upper body is inactive

More info, pls visit: http://www.jameshetfieldesp.net/

• Members

Let's be honest. I saw Metallica on their first 3 tours and they always used Gibson flying V's. Jimmy's V was a knock off then he used A Gibson Explorer. He switched to the Exporer cuz the neck on the V was {censored}ed. I talked to them on all 3 tours as well as Big Mick (crazy {censored}er). The best one was Kill Em All. I saw them in Austin at a very small club.These new guitars are just for them to make money. Get a V if you really want an old school Metallica sound.

Archived