What is your favorite thing about the forum

gardo

• Members

i enjoy seeing and reading about (and occasionally hearing) cool, beautiful, quirky, or butt-ugly guitars.  i like guitars.

i enjoy the community (past, present and future).  there are a lot of good people here who make it easy to want to be here.

it's those two things; inseparably entwined.

• Members

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

• Members

Kid Klash wrote:

Favorite thing : Probably the people that post on the forum, especially the folks that have been here a while.

Not so favorite thing : the almost black text on the black background... please tell me that this is just a tweek that went terribly wrong and that it will be fixed tomorrow... oh and the emoticons still suck.  :catmad:

are you having this problem

• Members

MAD TELE started a thread "WTF NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS" talking about this issue.It seems some people get a good result by switching to Google Chrome   My screen has been good no problems

Kid Klash wrote:

• Members

Aside from the community (which was always there), what I like about this version of the forum over the older incarnations is how the quote function works. Before, I often had to go back halfway through writing a reply, to click "reply with quote" instead. Now it's all on the same page :) And I can add a quote from the post I'm replying to at any stage (even after posting, when i realize that someone else got their post in before me, and adding a quote would really help with the context).

Edit: But a clearer indicator of which forum you're in might be good - I honestly thought I was in the Feedback forum... :D

Archived