Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the first effect pedal you bought?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the one.  I had to build it myself...

heathkit fuzz pedal

Attached Files
    "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

ElectroHarmonix Little Big Muff ?

Comment

• GreatDane
        GreatDane commented
        Editing a comment

jelloman wrote:
        ElectroHarmonix Little Big Muff ?

jello!

DS-1 from Guitar Center... 

Great Transactions: Vintage Clubber(2), deadllama, bnelly428, jcp42877(2), Aaron SS(2), Timmylikedthing, mikeyElite, Tone Meister, lespaulraider,solewheelin, randel_07, jhamnett, RoboPimp, twotimingpete, Last Nerve, jcm800stratman, d4rk0

Comment

Ibanez FZ-7. I don't know why, but even when I was a beginner and didn't know anything about effects,fuzz just seemed like it was right for me. Still is, too.

Comment

• mike squires
          mike squires commented
          Editing a comment

Boss Metal Zone  This pedal gets a lot of flack....I put it away for awhile...got it out the other day and I think it still stands the test of time.. I like it.

Univox Super Fuzz!

Loud 'n' Proud member of the Mazi Bee Militia - "It don't matter what brand it is, as long as it's playable" - NO ESTEBANS PLEASE!
        Member of the SG ARMY
        Grand Poobah of the Oddball Brigade
        Always looking for Jammers in Jersey! PM me if interested! My styles are classic rock and jam bands.

Comment

My first effects were a DOD 250 overdrive, a DOD 280 Compressor, and an old tape echo that were all given to me.  The frist effect that I actually BOUGHT with my own $$$ (& several years later) would be my Digitech RP-1:

rp1

Believe it or not, although it's been through 2 or 3 batteries and the volume control is a little scratchy, the old RP1 is still alive and kicking & I use it regularly for band practice.

:catlol:

Attached Files

Comment

• MephitBlue
            MephitBlue commented
            Editing a comment

I don't remember what the first pedal was that I spent my own money on was.  I do remember one of the first pedals I got my parents to buy me way, way back in time when I was a young teenager was a Boss CE-2 Chorus.

It was givien to me I think it was called a Foxx tone machine. It was a red fuzzy box.

Comment

Working...
          X