Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD again! This time its a McFeely 440.

A quick rundown of my new guitar, the McFeely 440. With nice pictures by Jaxn Slim and iPhone pictures by me " border="0" /> 

My new guitar is collaboration with Mark McFeely, who is just getting rolling as a custom guitar builder.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/ - Forums for Guitar and other B.S.

HCGJ Forumite of the Year 1st Loser 2008-2009

Nice. .png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Comment

congratulations on the new custom guitar, Mark!  i love the color and the concept behind the multiple pickups.  very unique, but with everything having a purpose (versus form for the sake of form).  can't wait to hear some clips and/or see a video.

INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Comment

• Mark Wein
        Mark Wein commented
        Editing a comment

GreatDane wrote:

congratulations on the new custom guitar, Mark!  i love the color and the concept behind the multiple pickups.  very unique, but with everything having a purpose (versus form for the sake of form).  can't wait to hear some clips and/or see a video.

Thanks guys (where is the multiquote?).

I guess I took advantage of the fact that I could give this a try where if I asked someone like Suhr to do it they'd look at me like I had a hole in my head.  I ran a screwdriver over my right middle finger yesterday so the video will be a few days out.

Working...
    X