Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years of hard work wasted - I am a newbie again

I wasn't able to reset my password on the PunkKitty account. So I am a newbie again.

Monica rebirthed! haha!

Well you didn't lose anything + I think most of us still love you

Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
    1st generation Irish

Comment

PK <3
      But you couldn't last a lifetime.

Comment

• cbh5150
        cbh5150 commented
        Editing a comment

Yeah...at least some of us are "super contributors" .png" alt=":smileyfrustrated:" title="Smiley Frustrated" />

On initial review, I think I'll be hanging out elsewhere until this mess is rectified.

It didn't work the first time I tried it (in Chrome) but it worked in Firefox.
      Gear:
      Breedlove Atlas AD/20SR+
      Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard
      PRS SE Singlecut Trem
      Fender Mustang 1
      Bad Monkey

Comment

• PunkKitty312
        PunkKitty312 commented
        Editing a comment

Outside of this small issue I don't have a problem so far. It's a bit awkward right now. But I'll get used to it.

PunkKitty312 wrote:

I wasn't able to reset my password on the PunkKitty account. So I am a newbie again.

Did you check your JUNK folder in your email account when you reset your password?

I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

• PunkKitty312
        PunkKitty312 commented
        Editing a comment

The system wouldn't recognize my email account. It's possible that I had a email address on my account that I abandoned long ago.

Not really that important is it?
      I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

Mojo Mon.  We're here for you.  Helpers, we are.

Visit Crash Pad at:
        http://CrashPadBand.com
        CONSUME!:
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
        Gear List/Pics:
        https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

Comment

PunkKitty312 wrote:

S.T.F.U Noob!

I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

• PunkKitty312
            PunkKitty312 commented
            Editing a comment

jrockbridge wrote:

PunkKitty312 wrote:

S.T.F.U Noob!

Kiss my fat @ss. :cattongue:

• Tabula Rasa
            Tabula Rasa commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to start anew (hence the screen name), but it's okay. It is, though, the third ID I've had here. I have had to change it with each new change of format.

STFU NOOB!!!!!

JK Kitty we all know who you are...you reputation will always preceed you
          "The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought"
          Sir Thomas Beecham

Comment

Welcome newbie, you're going to love it here.............or possibly not.

good transactions with dcindc, mindriot, 98 les paul, drawdeep and jelloman

Comment

• JetCityMatt
              JetCityMatt commented
              Editing a comment

What's the difference?

yep... me too

which is a trip because when version 2 came out, my old email account was gone... i contacted the powers that be and they sent an email to my current email address saying my details had been updated with the new address... but when i when to use that address to reset my password, it didn't recognise it

it's a well oiled machine i tell ya

Comment

• Tenor Madness
              Tenor Madness commented
              Editing a comment

I had to sign up under an assumed name just to pile on this trainwreck which is pretty much the same abortion as HC 2.0

• Jkater
              Jkater commented
              Editing a comment

MrSully wrote:

yep... me too

which is a trip because when version 2 came out, my old email account was gone... i contacted the powers that be and they sent an email to my current email address saying my details had been updated with the new address... but when i when to use that address to reset my password, it didn't recognise it

it's a well oiled machine i tell ya

Is it you, Dave?

Did you guys miss Meowmi's post?
            Mazi Bee Militia!
            JJ Pistols Kickfụck Brigade
            PpP
            My gear list is in serious need of an update...

Comment

Working...
            X