We are such liars!!!

Frets99

On Craigslist! :robotvery-happy:

We say: It's a great guitar but I haven't been able to bond with it and rather than let it sit around going unplayed, I'd rather find it a home where it'll be appreciated.

We mean: This guitar sucks monkey ball sweat!! I must have been drunk when I bought it. Bail me out here!! :manembarrassed:

I actually agree with both the non-bonding sentiment and the excess GAS sentiment. It just seems so funny to try to read between the lines. One man's junk is another man's treasure. But mostly, you can actually have issues with an excellent guitar that someone else wouldn't have.

• Members

001.JPG

When I first built this one, I didn't 'bond' with it. I tried several different strat pups, no soap. Then I got a free pair of Mean 90's and decided to try them in this guitar. After all, I was gonna get rid of it. I started playing the phuck out of it using just the bridge pup. So that's what I made it into. It's now my go to guitar. So much so I'm thinking about getting rid of all the others

• Members

Frets99 wrote:

On Craigslist! :robotvery-happy:

We say: It's a great guitar but I haven't been able to bond with it and rather than let it sit around going unplayed, I'd rather find it a home where it'll be appreciated.

We mean: This guitar sucks monkey ball sweat!! I must have been drunk when I bought it. Bail me out here!!
:manembarrassed:

Not always the case.  Sometimes guitars work much better for genres that ain't your bag.

I could name several in my herd.  But unlike most rational people, I hoard mine.

Archived