X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Satriani Silver Surfer

Just re-joined the forum with a new name - SilverSurferJS20.

As I continue the thinning of the herd, I pulled this guitar out of the closed and fell in love all over again. This is the regular version. Been playing it like it's a new guitar.

Also, the price has really dropped on these. I sold one 2 years ago for 900 dollars and now on Ebay they are going for about $600.

So the my Satriani Silver Surfer is my current favorite ax.

I'd really consider getting the high priced Silver Surfer for $1000. Wonder if the price will ever drop that low for those.

SilverSurferJS20 wrote:

Just re-joined the forum with a new name - SilverSurferJS20.

As I continue the thinning of the herd, I pulled this guitar out of the closed and fell in love all over again. This is the regular version. Been playing it like it's a new guitar.

Also, the price has really dropped on these. I sold one 2 years ago for 900 dollars and now on Ebay they are going for about $600.

So the my Satriani Silver Surfer is my current favorite ax.

I'd really consider getting the high priced Silver Surfer for $1000. Wonder if the price will ever drop that low for those.

I have been looking for one of them must check Ebay,And yea its funny how you put a guitar away for awhile and when you bring it back out to play it seems better than before.

Comment

• axegrinder
      axegrinder commented
      Editing a comment

This thread needs pics.

Working...
X