• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? January 29th

v

Michael Kelly Valor Custom

"New and

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

I played with a total a$$ for several years and he loved this shape of guitar. Once I wash away the negative mojo from that dude I might be able to appreciate....funny, everything he played...telecaster, strat, les paul, 335, or PRS, it sounded like a dang banjo.

From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

Comment

Mmmm. Not. A little to flamey, especially with the matching headstock. I think in trying to look expensive, it ends up looking cheap.

Comment

Semi-not

A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
        HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
        Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
        I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

• Tone Deaf
          Tone Deaf commented
          Editing a comment

Not

I'll pass...too much flame...

My Gear:
        2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
        1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
        Takamine acoustic
        Fender P-Bass

Comment

• w00dsy
          w00dsy commented
          Editing a comment

i like the brown Valors, not so much that color. I almost bought one but trying to play past the 17th fret is almost impossible. 

The pic and flame and all look "photoshopped" and not in a nice way. I must say lookwise that guitar doesn't do it for me at all. Something looks kinda wrong with the balance of shape, horns, whatever. Can't put my finger on it. In a word (or two), not hot.
        __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

hideous

Comment

I really like playing Valors but not looking at Valor Customs.
            ************************************************** ******************************* **** Fender Stratopartscaster, Agile AD2300 with GFS Retrotron NY II pickups, Fender MIM Duo-Sonic.

Comment

• gardo
              gardo commented
              Editing a comment

Maybe if I was Rambo

screaming cool! ..though I'd like to see a Gibson LP with that color and a more natural flame look, that would rock

Comment

Working...
            X