Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Hot or Not? January 29th

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? January 29th

v

Michael Kelly Valor Custom

"New and

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

I played with a total a$$ for several years and he loved this shape of guitar. Once I wash away the negative mojo from that dude I might be able to appreciate....funny, everything he played...telecaster, strat, les paul, 335, or PRS, it sounded like a dang banjo.

<div class="signaturecontainer">From Great Dane: INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums</div>

Comment

Mmmm. Not. A little to flamey, especially with the matching headstock. I think in trying to look expensive, it ends up looking cheap.

Comment

Semi-not

A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
        HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
        Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
        I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

• Tone Deaf
          Tone Deaf commented
          Editing a comment

Not

I'll pass...too much flame...

My Gear:
        2008 Fender American Standard Telecaster
        1998 Squire MIM Stratocaster
        Takamine acoustic
        Fender P-Bass

Comment

• w00dsy
          w00dsy commented
          Editing a comment

i like the brown Valors, not so much that color. I almost bought one but trying to play past the 17th fret is almost impossible. 

The pic and flame and all look "photoshopped" and not in a nice way. I must say lookwise that guitar doesn't do it for me at all. Something looks kinda wrong with the balance of shape, horns, whatever. Can't put my finger on it. In a word (or two), not hot.
        __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

hideous

Comment

I really like playing Valors but not looking at Valor Customs.
            ************************************************** ******************************* **** Fender Stratopartscaster, Agile AD2300 with GFS Retrotron NY II pickups, Fender MIM Duo-Sonic.

Comment

• gardo
              gardo commented
              Editing a comment

Maybe if I was Rambo

screaming cool! ..though I'd like to see a Gibson LP with that color and a more natural flame look, that would rock

Comment

Working...
            X