Grestch, Vox and Luther Overdrive Demo

docjeffrey

• Members

Somebody asked a few days ago if I had a clip of the Luther Drive that I use for live work. I put this together this afternoon using Garage Band and iMovie on my iPad. The first part is just the amp; then the Luther Drive kicks in so you can hear what it does. It's very transparent and retains the sound of both the guitar and the amp. There are other pedals that do just that, but this one was less than $100. The new one has an added loud switch which brings the price up to $117.

• Members

docjeffrey wrote:

Somebody asked a few days ago if I had a clip of the Luther Drive that I use for live work. I put this together this afternoon using Garage Band and iMovie on my iPad. The first part is just the amp; then the Luther Drive kicks in so you can hear what it does. It's very transparent and retains the sound of both the guitar and the amp. There are other pedals that do just that, but this one was less than $100. The new one has an added loud switch which brings the price up to $117.

thank you for posting this, doc.  i had asked you in another thread if you had a clip.  the pedal sounds great.  to my ear, it's very transparent overall but with a touch of girth.  i like what it does to the tubes in that clip.  

Archived