Unboxing a Boss Pedal from Hello Music

docjeffrey

• Members

With serious empathy for those of you who have had back luck with Hello Music, I respectfully submit this video for your inspection. I listed a bunch of items that I have bought from them a few days back (I think the number is around 8 or 9). All but two have been like this one--perfect and factory fresh. The other two were fine but had less than perfect packaging. The total for this purchase was $219. No shipping was added and I got a $26 credit for some reason.

• Members

Incidentally, I would caution buyers about, not only this site, but many other online retailers. There is always a chance of getting damaged, returned or less than perfect merchandise. It's happened to me a few times from just about all of the popular sites including Hello Music, Musician's Friend, 123 and American Musical. In my experience, all of them have solved issues with my purchases without fail. It sometimes takes persistence, but more often than not, the problem is solved over the phone within a few minutes. 

Hello Music probably has a higher inventory of less than perfect products, given some of their discounts, but so far, so good. Don't take this to mean that bad things won't happen with your order.

Archived