Hot or Not? HeliArc Guitars

GreatDane

• Members

b52full.jpg

HeliArc Guitars is a manufacturer of high quality handcrafted guitars. Our guitars came about from a fusion of high tech manufacturing and multi-platinum artists and musicians. Developed with the player in mind, HeliArc Guitar uses aircraft grade aluminum paired with the finest parts in the industry to develope the tone and sustain professionals demand. The reason behind our passion for high quality handcrafted manufacturing and attention to detail in each guitar is so that each of our customers will feel that their HeliArc guitar was custom built just for them.

B-52

The B-52 has a pair of Lace Alumitone pickups allowing a player to produce a wide range of acoustic tones

• Members

I would go for it if I thought that its unique construction would actually translate into a unique and desirable tone, but I truly doubt that a trapeze bridge, a hollow metal body, and an Alumitone is going to result in anything I would like.

• Members

They are interesting, but highly doubtful I'd ever buy one.

I prefer the silver one to the red one, but the offset inlays seem... like... they were going out of there way to find a way to be different.

:idk:

Props for trying something different though... their brand of 'different' just doesn't work for me.

Archived