know your trolls

jjpistols

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

make a list of regular HCEG trolls

As english is my second language, I have been wondering all along what a troll actually is. I understood when the word came up in posts that it is not a compliment but still don't know axactly what the word mean. Can someone help me.

Thanks

• Members

I like this description the most:

"... He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue."

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Jkater

As english is my second language, I have been wondering all along what a troll actually is. I understood when the word came up in posts that it is not a compliment but still don't know axactly what the word mean. Can someone help me.

Thanks

A troll is a giant ugly stupid sub-human monster that smells horrible and eats live goats and likes to piss people off. Oh yea, and supposedly it can also be some imaginary monster. Funny how their definitions are the exact same thing...

• Members

Originally posted by guitarkid13

you really think that im
that
bad?

i dont mean to be stupid....

im sorry.....
:cry:

You're not a troll. A troll is somebody who would come into this thread and call us all trolls and abusive posters for naming them as a troll.

Then they'd proceed to try as many covert insults as possible in order to get us angry.

Then they might melt down and threaten us with legal action and/or physical violence.

• Members

Originally posted by jdjonsson

You're not a troll. A troll is somebody who would come into this thread and call us all trolls and abusive posters for naming them as a troll.

Then they'd proceed to try as many covert insults as possible in order to get us angry.

Then they might melt down and threaten us with legal action and/or physical violence.

{censored} you, at least I can write a screenplay! :D

Archived