No announcement yet.

know your trolls

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docjeff
    You guys chased my favorite troll out of here last summer--Gretsch Guy. It was Pat Benatar's wife (whatever that dude's name is). He's a freind of Elliot Easton and Ed Roman.

Neil Geraldo?? Yeah. That was it.

He was awesome because you never knew when someone was gonna push his buttons and make him go off. Great drama. And Pat, herself, has always grossed me out, even though he swore Ed Roman wanted to bang her.

Ed Roman wanted to bang GretchGuy, Pat Benatar's wife?
    GIMMAGE Avatar Generator
    Domain Parking Script
    MyGathering.Info Article Reader
    Tech Outfitters Tech for travel
    Apphile App store search
    The Art World of Loren MacIver
    Postpainting Online Art Site
    Apple Mac OSX iPad iPhone iPod Touch News & Info
    also..
    Twitter College
    ANIMAL FIGHT
    Commodore Magazine

Comment

Doc Jeff

What with all his posts about hot pickups, his fancy les pauls, and hearing the tone of the long neck tenon.......... really chaps my hide

JK Jeff
      acoustic rig: Larrivee D-50, Stonebridge 32SM OM, Takamine EAC48 Santa Fe, Takamine John Jorgenson, Takamine EC132S Roland AC60

electric rig:
      guitars: ESP CS strat, AJC LP, Ibanez RG1570, Godin Redline1,
      amps: Dr Z Z-28 head, Mesa F-30 head, Dr Z 2x10 convertible, Mesa Recto 2x12
      effects: EBVPJr, Korg Pitchblack, EHX English Muff'n, Diamond Fireburst, Diamond Compressor, Barber Burn Unit EQ, Maxon Phasetone, DLS Chorus Vib, EHX SMMH, Hardwire DL8, EHX Holier Grail

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist
        Doc Jeff

What with all his posts about hot pickups, his fancy les pauls, and hearing the tone of the long neck tenon.......... really chaps my hide

Don't forget his posts about big italian boobies....no wait I like those.....

Maybe about Rics, Mapleglo, Clay Aiken, and Gibsons!

Comment

Originally posted by onbongos

Ed Roman wanted to bang GretchGuy, Pat Benatar's wife?

You are the only one who read that carefully enough to follow it. Nice going.

Ed Roman would bang anything if it ever got close to a rock star. Including a Pearlcaster--but no rockstars would ever touch one.
          Amps:
          Vox AC30TBX, Vox AC15TBX (Celestion Blues); Marshall DSL201with Celestion Greenback; Ampeg J12T with Weber VST; THD Univalve; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (USA) Tweed with Jensen P12N; Fender Vibro Champ (1972); Crate VC508 with Oak Cabinet and Celestion Classic 8; Orange AD15/12

Guitars:
          Fender: '56 NOS Custom Shop Strat; Am. Series Strat; '52 Tele RI (USA); Jazzmaster RI (Japan)
          Gibson: '58 Custom Shop LP Figuretop; LP Classic (57 Classics); LP Classic Plus (Burstbucker Pros); ES-335; SG Classic (P-90's)
          Rickenbacker: 360/6 (Toasters); 360/12 (Toasters); 620 (Hi Gains); 650 Dakota (Mini Humbuckers)
          Gretsch: 1960 6120 "Nashville" (Filtertrons, Japan), 6128 EE DuoJet (TV Jones, Japan)
          Martin: D-18; 000C16RGTE

Comment

Originally posted by docjeff

You are the only one who read that carefully enough to follow it. Nice going.

Ed Roman would bang anything if it ever got close to a rock star. Including a Pearlcaster--but no rockstars would ever touch one.

I think it can be said with certainty, Ed Roman has not seen his penis in 10 years and his wife hasn't seen it in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by batotman

Don't forget his posts about big italian boobies....no wait I like those.....

Maybe about Rics, Mapleglo, Clay Aiken, and Gibsons!

I have to cop to being the troll who would post unflattering pictures of Agile guitars with Clay Aiken playing them. Then I moved on to a straight guy--Ryan Seacrest. And I worked for an hour on an Agile emblazoned with Hilary Clinton, Rosie O'donnell, and Ellen Degeneres's photos. Then I decided that a guitar like that might sell really well at a Indigo Girls concert, so I decided to keep the idea to myself.
              Amps:
              Vox AC30TBX, Vox AC15TBX (Celestion Blues); Marshall DSL201with Celestion Greenback; Ampeg J12T with Weber VST; THD Univalve; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (USA) Tweed with Jensen P12N; Fender Vibro Champ (1972); Crate VC508 with Oak Cabinet and Celestion Classic 8; Orange AD15/12

Guitars:
              Fender: '56 NOS Custom Shop Strat; Am. Series Strat; '52 Tele RI (USA); Jazzmaster RI (Japan)
              Gibson: '58 Custom Shop LP Figuretop; LP Classic (57 Classics); LP Classic Plus (Burstbucker Pros); ES-335; SG Classic (P-90's)
              Rickenbacker: 360/6 (Toasters); 360/12 (Toasters); 620 (Hi Gains); 650 Dakota (Mini Humbuckers)
              Gretsch: 1960 6120 "Nashville" (Filtertrons, Japan), 6128 EE DuoJet (TV Jones, Japan)

Comment

Originally posted by supercow3

so you play the flute alot

The skin flute?
                Like Kenny G...he can blow for days!

Is voicing your opinion and generally not giving a **************** means to be labelled a troll??

Comment

But I like Megadeth7684 (I used to hate him) and OFG!

The others I could do without.

Some trolls may actually be lovable (and missed if they aren't around).
                  "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

Comment

I think it can be said with certainty, Ed Roman has not seen his penis in 10 years and his wife hasn't seen it in 13.

You bet.

-- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                    G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
                    Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

Originally posted by ArKay

You bet.

He's got his back stage pass for a Whitesnake concert hanging around his neck.

(is it too soon?)
                      Amps:

Guitars:

Comment

Is it a coincidence that his shop is right across the street from all of the super sleazy crackwhore strip joints in Vegas? Or was that the only building available at the time?
                        Amps:

Guitars:

Comment

Originally posted by ArKay

You bet.

You don't EVEN want to know what's happening in the lower half of that scene...
                          "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

Comment

Originally posted by jerry_picker

You don't EVEN want to know what's happening in the lower half of that scene...

Had to censor that
                            -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                            G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
                            Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

Has everyone already forgotten about me? Search for my Classic Rock Bores Me *rant* thread...

Comment

Or better yet, my MIM Strats: Utter Trash thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X