Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know your trolls

make a list of regular HCEG trolls
    Hey, Cancer! **************** You!

i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

That should be a sticky.

Comment

-- Jeff
        Beware of counterfeit Shure SM57s

Comment

Digital Jams
          GuitarKid1232
          Megadeth7618919
          Old Fender Guy
          Gretsch Guy

Edit....oh you said regular....hmmm.

Comment

See my sig for another.
            -- Jeff
            Beware of counterfeit Shure SM57s

Comment

Originally posted by jjpistols
              make a list of regular HCEG trolls

As english is my second language, I have been wondering all along what a troll actually is. I understood when the word came up in posts that it is not a compliment but still don't know axactly what the word mean. Can someone help me.

Thanks
              __________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

Originally posted by Jkater

As english is my second language, I have been wondering all along what a troll actually is. I understood when the word came up in posts that it is not a compliment but still don't know axactly what the word mean. Can someone help me.

Thanks

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll
                -- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
                Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

I like this description the most:

"... He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue."

-- Rainer

My Guitars (Updated 2011/07/02) • Schecter Society • Yamaholic • Reverend Congregation
                  G&L Militia • Captain in the SG Army in Rock 'N' Roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia
                  Beware of my Teutonic Terror

Comment

I didn't read the definitions, but it comes from fishing.

In fishing, trolling is dragging **************** through the water, and seeing what bites.

Here it is the same thing, just replace 'water' with 'forum'
                    Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Your online source for great guitars
                      JSD's Guitar Shack / JSD's on Myspace

Comment

I wouldn't say guitarkid's a troll, but onbongo's sure can be.
                        FS:

Fender Tom Delonge Strat w/ Case

Vox Valvetronix 100W head w/ footpedal

Washburn WI-64 matte black w/ GFS crunchy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jkater

Thanks

A troll is a giant ugly stupid sub-human monster that smells horrible and eats live goats and likes to piss people off. Oh yea, and supposedly it can also be some imaginary monster. Funny how their definitions are the exact same thing...
                              Originally Posted by metalheadUK

Does anyone on here want to buy all my crap if I stick "Gibson" on the headstock?

Comment

Working...
                              X