Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Hot or Not? January 31st

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? January 31st

v

v

v

v

v

LSL Saticoy

Hand carved medium "C" neck measuring .86" at the first fret and .98" at the 12th fret, 7.25" neck radius, 6105 medium frets, vintage style Gotoh tuners, swamp ash body, custom wound pickups, 6 lbs.13 oz. Includes G&G Hard Shell Case in excellent condition and Whammy Bar
    Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

I played a few LSL's at NAMM and I was expecting to love them but they didin't really do anything for me.  Their La Cabronita tele is supposed to be the **************** though.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/ - Forums for Guitar and other B.S.

HCGJ Forumite of the Year 1st Loser 2008-2009

Comment

Hot if you like a classic strat

Comment

Eh, probably cool instrument, but a plain black Strat isn't that hot looking.
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• BeanoBoy
          BeanoBoy commented
          Editing a comment

Love Strats but black is 'meh' to me.

My Pacifica 904 happens to also have 6105 Dunlop frets and a very chunky neck. And it's my favorite guitar for feel so I'm guessing I'd love this one. As far as look, it's a black Strat. Nothing wrong with that but nothing that would cause me to turn my head to the point of wrying my neck.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

• Presc
          Presc commented
          Editing a comment

I've played one of their Teles (T-Bone) before - I thought it was an excellent guitar, and equalled or exceeded a number of CS Teles I played on the same day at a much better price point.  They really capture the old school, broken-in vibe very well.

I was considering placing an order, but it appears they do relic-only and you're locked into their pickups for a build (which weren't quite to my taste), so I ended up going with a different builder.  

Working...
      X