January Spam Thread! You just missed the Apocalypse! Sweet! Happy New Used Gear!

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:
THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

cop.gif

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
*** HOHNER TB1 - $225 ***

This one is kind of rare. Hohner TB1 - factory coil split - 25 1/2 " scale length - set neck. Very, very clean. I just need the room, and not a big fan of the longer scale. Price is shipped CONUS only. I am a platinum trader here. PM me if interested.

HOHNER1.JPG

HOHNER2.JPG

HOHNER3.JPG

Thanks,

- w

• Members
*** HOHNER TB1 - $225 ***

This one is kind of rare. Hohner TB1 - factory coil split - 25 1/2 " scale length - set neck. Very, very clean. I just need the room, and not a big fan of the longer scale. Price is shipped CONUS only. I am a platinum trader here. PM me if interested.

HOHNER1.JPG

HOHNER2.JPG

HOHNER3.JPG

Thanks,

- w

• Members

Bridge has ~9" of lead and reads 9.15K

Neck has ~12" of lead and reads 7.85K. The cover has a separate (isolated) ground in case you want to run these on a 4 way switch

New the set is $110 with a 6-8 week wait time. Looking for $70 shipped CONUS / pp and can ship next day

BG-F.jpg

BG-R.jpg

• Members

Bridge has ~9" of lead and reads 9.15K

Neck has ~12" of lead and reads 7.85K. The cover has a separate (isolated) ground in case you want to run these on a 4 way switch

New the set is $110 with a 6-8 week wait time. Looking for $70 shipped CONUS / pp and can ship next day

BG-F.jpg

BG-R.jpg

• Members

Cleaning out my parts box. I will discount multiple items with combined shipping. Please PM with interest. Thanks for looking

1) Set of H-S-S pickups from an entry level Yamaha Strat. White covers / bobbins, ceramic bar mags. Bucker reads 8.83K, singles are ~5.52K Leads are approx 6". $20 shipped for the set

2) Pair of Strat single pickups of unknown origin (possibly MIM, but unsure). ceramic bar mags. no covers. One has red / white leads, the other is blue / white, approx 7" of wire. Each reads ~ 4.8 - 4.9K. $20 shipped for pair

3) Chrome covered HB of unknown origin. Reads 7.5K $15

4) Tele bridge pickup of unknown origin. 6.12K. Baseplate needs to be reglued $10

5) Dead Classic Vibe Tele bridge pickup. Good rewind candidate $10

6) ~2 dozen fillister screws and ~1 dozen hex cap screw from Addiction Fx $7

7) 7 pcs. Floyd rose string retainer bars chrome, no screws $10

8) Strat SSS pickguard WBW. Shielded still has plastic film $10

9) Squier Strat Big Apple HH pickguard. Single ply black $7

10 ) 5 amber Gibson style knobs and a set of 3 white Strat knobs $7

11) Set of 2 clear acrylic neck radius gauges 7.5" .. 20" $7

Take all for $90

• Members

Cleaning out my parts box. I will discount multiple items with combined shipping. Please PM with interest. Thanks for looking

1) Set of H-S-S pickups from an entry level Yamaha Strat. White covers / bobbins, ceramic bar mags. Bucker reads 8.83K, singles are ~5.52K Leads are approx 6". $20 shipped for the set

2) Pair of Strat single pickups of unknown origin (possibly MIM, but unsure). ceramic bar mags. no covers. One has red / white leads, the other is blue / white, approx 7" of wire. Each reads ~ 4.8 - 4.9K. $20 shipped for pair

3) Chrome covered HB of unknown origin. Reads 7.5K $15

4) Tele bridge pickup of unknown origin. 6.12K. Baseplate needs to be reglued $10

5) Dead Classic Vibe Tele bridge pickup. Good rewind candidate $10

6) ~2 dozen fillister screws and ~1 dozen hex cap screw from Addiction Fx $7

7) 7 pcs. Floyd rose string retainer bars chrome, no screws $10

8) Strat SSS pickguard WBW. Shielded still has plastic film $10

9) Squier Strat Big Apple HH pickguard. Single ply black $7

10 ) 5 amber Gibson style knobs and a set of 3 white Strat knobs $7

11) Set of 2 clear acrylic neck radius gauges 7.5" .. 20" $7

Take all for $90

• Members

First page???

I'm putting my Yamaha LL16 acoustic up for sale. These are great guitars - all solid wood (Engleman Spruce top, soild rosewood back and sides), with an ebony fretboard and bridge. Will easily hang with guitars double the price.

This one is in very clean condition - comes with the factory semi-hard shell case and all case candy. No mods of any kind.

Looking for $550 shipped/Paypalled, lower 48

Big pic gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/10066...225?banner=pwa

IMG_0010.jpg

• Members

First page???

I'm putting my Yamaha LL16 acoustic up for sale. These are great guitars - all solid wood (Engleman Spruce top, soild rosewood back and sides), with an ebony fretboard and bridge. Will easily hang with guitars double the price.

This one is in very clean condition - comes with the factory semi-hard shell case and all case candy. No mods of any kind.

Looking for $550 shipped/Paypalled, lower 48

Big pic gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/10066...225?banner=pwa

IMG_0010.jpg

Archived