What button do I click to go back to the way the forum used to be???

Dr. Scottie C

• Members

Dr. Scottie, I have no problem with it now.  Let's face it, the other format was dysfunctional.  There has been some tweaking to improve but we have lost a lot members.  The mods have been good in listening to suggestions so if you have any, feel free to post here...  http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Site-Updates-Feedback/ct-p/Site_Updates_Feedback

• Members

Dr. Scottie C wrote:

Man... hadn't been here and awhile, wasn't even sure I was at the right place...still not 100%

At first glance.....HATE IT.

Does this feeling go away? please tell me it does.

Mostly, what does 'go away' are the users.  I don't mind the new forum look, feel or function all that much.  It's a bit more cumbersome this way but I've adapted.  Mobile devices have some serious limitations.  

What I mind the most is that the bad User eXperience has chased away most of the membership.  It's as if they learned NOTHING from the HC 2.0 UX debacle.  The fact that they've turned this place into a ghost town with this UX is what bothers me.        

• Members

Mobile site is great on my droid. Full Site came together quick after looking really bad day one. Kudos to the team and mods for managing the changes fast and directly considering forumite feedback. We lost a lot of traffic, but there are still good forumites here.

Ipad and iphone users who can't use flash are SOL. Previously banned personalities like IndianScout are back. The process for posting pics from an external website is cumbersome. Those are the only negatives i see.

• Members

I haven't been here in a long time, and for some reason I decided to click the link today. When I got here, I felt like Charlton Heston riding that horse down the beach and finding the remains of the Statue of Liberty when I saw this abortion of a forum. They finally did it. The sons-a-bitches finally did it. But then, I got to clicking, and it's not so horrible. So after 10 minutes, I say............ It might not suck.

Archived