Best in Namm G&L Guitars

HIGHSTRUNG

• Members

Just got back from the Namm show saw just about every Guitar and amp made in the world.Guitars that were made out of plastic,metal,fiberglass guitars that tuned themselves no headstocks active pickups and much more.But there was one small booth with no rock stars or loud amps blasting music.The G&L booth,just in case if you don

• Members

axegrinder wrote:

What is it with the SPAM here lately?  Did Admin bother to install the membership agreement to those signing up for the first time?

Nothing against G&L guitars, but this thread needs pineapple. 

I actually think this may be a person and not a robospammer.

• Members

axegrinder wrote:

What is it with the SPAM here lately?  Did Admin bother to install the membership agreement to those signing up for the first time?

Nothing against G&L guitars, but this thread needs pineapple. 

i know from a forum i run there are a whole bunch of humans doing the signing up now. I think they pay people in poor countries about 0.02c for each signup. 

• Members

I'm using my cell at the moment but if I recall correctly, go to your "settings" at the top of any page, then look for something that says "personal info". Hopefully someone will come along with more instructions, but you'll find a lot of G&L love here...they make some sweet guitars...

• Members

I was a day late so I was only there for 2 days I only saw about 10% of the show cause most of it was business for me.I saw the Deans ESPs,DeAngelicas,Eastmans,Parkers,Washburns all good guitars.And I will promise you one thing in ten years we will all be asking "Is this guitar made in China?"Believe me when I say China is the New Japan.Next we will be going to India.The G&L is the best Custom USA and import guitar on the market for the money,NO FRILLS just workmanship .I will never buy something off the Rack again in thye $1,000 price range.

Frank

• Members

Guns don't kill hero's at a shooting range, G&L guitars do. If the Westboro Baptist Church were a band the guitar player and bass player would play G&L guitars and go on and on about how much more Fender they are than Fender is. Doug Aldrich > G&L guitars.

Archived