X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allparts Tremol no

What is the exact space measurement between the two screw holes that connect the tremol no to the body of the guitar? I need precise measurements. The space between the two holes, measured from the center of both holes.

Branden wrote:

What is the exact space measurement between the two screw holes that connect the tremol no to the body of the guitar? I need precise measurements. The space between the two holes, measured from the center of both holes.

i have absolutely no idea. but it's standard because it fit directly into both my 05 PRS and 93 Ibanez RG. i'm sure you can find it by looking up the installation manual. seems like something that would be in there. 

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://commonsensemets.tumblr.com" target="_blank">The Common Sense Mets Fan</a><br />
    <br />
    <i>There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that &quot;my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.&quot; - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)</i></div>

Comment

Working...
    X