Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan 2013 Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>> NoSpamAllowed <<READTHIS

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoprice charges shipping on every order. $12 to ship a guitar is not bad at all.

Route 66 Vintage" Solid Body Electric Guitar - Honey Burst

All hail the mighty humbucker! When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!

This full-sized, 22-fret guitar features a basswood archtop single-cutaway body, a maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard , and chrome machine heads/tuning pegs. It uses two dual-coil humbuckers, which produce the distinctive sound used in southern rock, heavy metal, electric blues, reggae, and classic hard rock. A three-position switch on the body above the fingerboard allows you to easily select between the bridge and neck pups, or both together.

This guitar comes with everything you need to get started, including strings (installed), a zippered black gig bag with shoulder strap, a truss-rod wrench, and a pick.

Additionally, all Monoprice guitars go through a setup process here in California that is personally supervised & inspected by Master Luthier, Roger Gresco.

Specifications

Body Style: Archtop Single-Cutaway with Dual Humbuckers

Body Material: Basswood

Neck Material: Maple

Fingerboard Material: Rosewood

Construction: Bolt On neck

Scale: 628mm (Full-Size)

Weight: 9.3 lbs

Machineheads: Chrome

Pickups: Humbucker-Humbucker

I just can't get past the "MONOPRICE" on the headstock, personally.

Comment

Monoprice charges shipping on every order. $12 to ship a guitar is not bad at all.

Route 66 Vintage" Solid Body Electric Guitar - Honey Burst

All hail the mighty humbucker! When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!

This full-sized, 22-fret guitar features a basswood archtop single-cutaway body, a maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard , and chrome machine heads/tuning pegs. It uses two dual-coil humbuckers, which produce the distinctive sound used in southern rock, heavy metal, electric blues, reggae, and classic hard rock. A three-position switch on the body above the fingerboard allows you to easily select between the bridge and neck pups, or both together.

This guitar comes with everything you need to get started, including strings (installed), a zippered black gig bag with shoulder strap, a truss-rod wrench, and a pick.

Additionally, all Monoprice guitars go through a setup process here in California that is personally supervised & inspected by Master Luthier, Roger Gresco.

Specifications

Body Style: Archtop Single-Cutaway with Dual Humbuckers

Body Material: Basswood

Neck Material: Maple

Fingerboard Material: Rosewood

Construction: Bolt On neck

Scale: 628mm (Full-Size)

Weight: 9.3 lbs

Machineheads: Chrome

Pickups: Humbucker-Humbucker

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings
        View Post

+1. They should have just left it blank.

Comment

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by birdwax
            View Post

They have mini headphone amps too, for $20:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...&cs_id=1086001

My wife tells me I need one of these. Do you recommend the Clean, Lead Overdrive or tube Overdrive? I see it has a Gain control. Would that make the Clean version good for edge of breakup tone?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by birdwax
              View Post

They have mini headphone amps too, for $20:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...&cs_id=1086001

My wife tells me I need one of these. Do you recommend the Clean, Lead Overdrive or tube Overdrive? I see it has a Gain control. Would that make the Clean version good for edge of breakup tone?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc
                View Post

That logo is certainly a bummer. But not having high expectations for the neck, I wonder if it would be worth replacing the bolt on with another. Either that or just sand it off.
                How many more guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jpnyc
                  View Post

That logo is certainly a bummer. But not having high expectations for the neck, I wonder if it would be worth replacing the bolt on with another. Either that or just sand it off.
                  How many more guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

Are those Amplug clones or do you think the same factory that makes the Vox units, makes those for Monoprice as well?

Looks very similar and even the names are similar, ie.

Vox Lead = Monoprice lead

Vox Clean = Monoprice Clean

Vox Classic Rock = Monoprice Tube

Comment

Are those Amplug clones or do you think the same factory that makes the Vox units, makes those for Monoprice as well?

Looks very similar and even the names are similar, ie.

Vox Lead = Monoprice lead

Vox Clean = Monoprice Clean

Vox Classic Rock = Monoprice Tube

Comment

Sam Ash Facebook Post:

We have a few BBE true bypass pedals that are on closeout. Call us at 1-800-472-6274 to purchase at these prices.

BBE Green Screamer (Vintage Overdrive) Was $99.99 Now $59.99!

BBE Free Fuzz (70's Fuzz/Overdrive) Was $119.99 Now $69.99!

BBE Mind Bender (Analog Vibrato/Chorus) Was $149.00 Now $89.99!

BBE Crusher (High Gain Distortion/3 Band EQ) Was $79.99 Now $49.99!

BBE Tremor (Dual Mode Tremolo) Was $119.99 Now $79.99!

These items are still listed at the regular price online
                        Gibson: J-45, Songbird Deluxe, CJ-165 (maple), J-100 XTRA (bubinga),Les Paul Junior Special (P-90), Les Paul Melody MakerMartin: Custom Shop 00-15 Fender: Standard Stratocaster HSS Bushman: Cedar Tone tenor ukulele

Comment

Sam Ash Facebook Post:

We have a few BBE true bypass pedals that are on closeout. Call us at 1-800-472-6274 to purchase at these prices.

BBE Green Screamer (Vintage Overdrive) Was $99.99 Now $59.99!

BBE Free Fuzz (70's Fuzz/Overdrive) Was $119.99 Now $69.99!

BBE Mind Bender (Analog Vibrato/Chorus) Was $149.00 Now $89.99!

BBE Crusher (High Gain Distortion/3 Band EQ) Was $79.99 Now $49.99!

BBE Tremor (Dual Mode Tremolo) Was $119.99 Now $79.99!

These items are still listed at the regular price online
                          Gibson: J-45, Songbird Deluxe, CJ-165 (maple), J-100 XTRA (bubinga),Les Paul Junior Special (P-90), Les Paul Melody MakerMartin: Custom Shop 00-15 Fender: Standard Stratocaster HSS Bushman: Cedar Tone tenor ukulele

Comment

View Post

When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!

Ahhh yes! The elusive heavy crunch sound of...

Bob Marley

Comment

View Post

When you want that rich, heavy, crunch sound made famous by artists such as Jimmy Page, Slash, Pete Townshend, and Bob Marley, you want a Route 66 Vintage Solid Body Guitar with two humbucker pickups from Monoprice!

Ahhh yes! The elusive heavy crunch sound of...

Bob Marley

Comment

Amazon is blowing out Axl Badwater guitars at a steep discount:

AXL Badwater 1216 Jr

$129.88

AXL AS-830-BR Badwater Pro

$170.24

Comment

Working...
                                X