X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one get the tubemeister 18 from hello music
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b><b><font size="3"><b><i><font face="Garamond">Death leaves a heartache no one can heal<br />
    Love leaves a memory no one can steal</font></i></b></font></b></b></div>

Comment

• nomadh
      nomadh commented
      Editing a comment

Wasn't it 3 or 4 years ago HC completely murdered the best gear review database on the web with a redesign?  In fact that wasn't good enough so they dumped the input of thousands of reviewers guaranteeing that they'd never waste their time helping others that way again? 

Here's throat cut ver 2.0 but compared to that last data holocaust this is nothing.

PS I still have my MF $85 gift cert expiring in a few days and have no idea what I should get.  I was hoping for an interesting  deal to lead me to an idea. I was afraid I should have went with the music 123 deal instead.  At this point I'm thinking of a few cheap guitars or uke's and save them for Christmas toy drive donations but I don't trust to store them that long. 

Anything cool that could go with my new mustand floor?

• bzrkrage
      bzrkrage commented
      Editing a comment

xStonr wrote:
      Any one get the tubemeister 18 from hello music

They still have the  combo available.

Anyone get a "123% " pricematch I could take off their hands for the Tubemeister Head?

Please?

• You have to hit reply on their message, then hit quote (above the text box). Really a stupid way of doing it. However, you can't do it from mobile (which is why I can't quote you now).
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• http://www.music123.com/pro-audio/gear-one-g900dx-headphones/h70658000001000 Gear One G900DX Headphones 19.99 at M123. Musicians Friend has them for 99.99 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/gear-one-g900dx-headphones 150% price match=Headphones for 19.99 plus a 40.00 E cert for future use.

Comment

• A variety of Guitar Center Grand Opening Specials for those in the Lansing MI area, inlcluding 10 sets of Martin Acoustic or Dunlop electric strings for $30

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Grand-Opening-Lansing-g26692t0.gc

<div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Gibson: <font color="Sienna">J-45, Songbird Deluxe, CJ-165 (maple), J-100 XTRA (bubinga),<br><br>Les Paul Junior Special (P-90), Les Paul Melody Maker</font></b><br><br><b>Martin: <font color="Sienna">Custom Shop 00-15 </font></b><br><br><b>Fender: <font color="Sienna">Standard Stratocaster HSS </font></b><br><br><b>Bushman: <font color="Sienna">Cedar Tone tenor ukulele</font></b></div>

Comment

• tonebug

T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Chorus and Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal Red $49.99 at MF SDotD

Attached Files

Comment

• birdwax
            birdwax commented
            Editing a comment

Well, today is judgment day. Spend your gift certificate or lose them. Beginning to realize how unattractive MF prices are without pricematches and coupons. 

• Spent my $25. That was tough.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="5"><b><font color="#8077C2">B</font><font color="#857FC7">u</font><font color="#8987CC">t</font> <font color="#9398D5">y</font><font color="#98A0DA">o</font><font color="#9CA8DF">u</font> <font color="#A6B8E9">c</font><font color="#ABC1ED">o</font><font color="#AFC9F2">u</font><font color="#B4D1F7">l</font><font color="#A3D1F3">d</font><font color="#91D1EF">n</font><font color="#80D2EB">'</font><font color="#6FD2E7">t</font> <font color="#4CD2E0">l</font><font color="#3BD2DC">a</font><font color="#2AD3D8">s</font><font color="#18D3D4">t</font> <font color="#11D4C2">a</font> <font color="#26D5A6">l</font><font color="#30D698">i</font><font color="#3AD78A">f</font><font color="#45D77D">e</font><font color="#4FD86F">t</font><font color="#59D961">i</font><font color="#63DA53">m</font><font color="#6EDA45">e</font><font color="#78DB37">.</font></b></font></div>

Comment

• birdwax
            birdwax commented
            Editing a comment

Ended up spending about 25% more than I would've spent on the same stuff from another site. I can't complain too much because pricematch + coupons was still a good deal. It's just a shame that they changed the terms before the codes expired. 

• Schecter Damien Elite for $413 after additonal 10\% off at Amazon.

g

Attached Files
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font size="2"><br><br>Les Paul Standards, USA Fender Strat, Highway One Tele, PRS Custom 24, PRS SC250, Gibson SG, Martin DC16-RGTE<br><br><br><br><br>Mesa Single Recto, Epi Valve Standard, Blackstar HT-5, Vox AC15C1<br><br><br><br>Good deals with: Thirsty One, Beckman, Facing Failure, ashasha, the new guy, Townshend, Alecto, Gatelyne ....many others (please remind me if you see this!)</font></font></div>

Comment

• That cab any good?

Comment

• Morganbich
              Morganbich commented
              Editing a comment

I don't know, from the couple of Videos on Youtube it sounds great like a Celestion   clone..should have it in a few days...don't think there is anything better for a Bill. Randall builds Cabinets like tanks.

• AkaiPro.com has the "Drive 3 Overdrive" back in stock @ $39.99

Music123 has the overdrive for $179.00

I got a price match (via Phone) from Music123 for $8.01 plus shipping...   Came to  $11.51.http://static.music123.com/derivates/6/001/635/025/DV019\_Jpg\_Regular\_H71557\_R.jpg123.jpg

Attached Files
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Bah! Humbug!</div><br>

Comment

• fiockthis
              fiockthis commented
              Editing a comment

Humbug wrote:

AkaiPro.com has the "Drive 3 Overdrive" back in stock @ $39.99

Music123 has the overdrive for $179.00

I got a price match (via Phone) from Music123 for $8.01 plus shipping...   Came to  $11.51.http://static.music123.com/derivates/6/001/635/025/DV019\_Jpg\_Regular\_H71557\_R.jpg123.jpg

and how exactly did you get an 80\% discount from Music123?

Attached Files

• birdwax
              birdwax commented
              Editing a comment

Just a reminder that these Akai overdrive pedals often don't come with the chips they're supposed to. At the same time, no one really seemed to mind. 

Working...
          X