Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Nighthawk Studio Electric Guitar $699 (Pelham Blue or Silverburst)

http://www.music123.com/guitars/gibs...lectric-guitar

Gibson SG '61 Reissue - Satin Ebony $1,099 (Heritage Cherry is $1199 and I can't find the Ebony on M123's actual site)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A34VCPZVL7E6XQ
    Good trader/seller: Woody_in_MN, GibsonQC, m90guy, maltomario, drmojoxl, RockinIt, souperman08, Hand Amputation, D-log

Comment

• Gibson SG Special $599 Red, Blue or Black

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_SG%20...%20Bag_1744020
      Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
      Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

• Gibson SG Special $599 Red, Blue or Black

http://www.samash.com/p/Gibson_SG%20...%20Bag_1744020
        Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
        Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

• FYI:

I was able to PM the Akai fuzz and tri mode OD down to $8.02 from M123... used the Akai site for the PM... flanger is $32
          ******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

• chrisjnyc
            chrisjnyc commented
            Editing a comment

chrisjnyc wrote:

FYI:

I was able to PM the Akai fuzz and tri mode OD down to $8.02 from M123... used the Akai site for the PM... flanger is $32

I posted the Akai pedal deal for $8 last month... you snooze you loose .png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

• FYI:

******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
            View Post

FYI:

I read your post and went to do the same but M123 shows the Fuzz as only being available used (not part of their lowest price guarantee)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by chrisjnyc
              View Post

FYI:

I read your post and went to do the same but M123 shows the Fuzz as only being available used (not part of their lowest price guarantee)

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Mark Nason
                View Post

Party seems to be over. The Blues Overdrive at $64 in stock new at M123 could get a mild price match on the same for $39.99 direct from Akai: http://www.akaipro.com/bluesoverdrive. $34.47 with match. Meh.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Mark Nason
                  View Post

Party seems to be over. The Blues Overdrive at $64 in stock new at M123 could get a mild price match on the same for $39.99 direct from Akai: http://www.akaipro.com/bluesoverdrive. $34.47 with match. Meh.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MorganB
                    View Post

Pricematch!

Music123: $98.99

98.99 - 38.15 (current Amazon price) = 60.86

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

$38.15 - $13.99 = $24.16 and free shipping.

I could swear the math was wrong because it should be x1.23, not .23, but otherwise that would make the amp free and they'd owe me money. Did they do that right then?

I know it's a Behringer and people hate the name, but hey, even at $24, it's still a good practise amp.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by MorganB
                      View Post

Pricematch!

Music123: $98.99

98.99 - 38.15 (current Amazon price) = 60.86

60.86 x .23 = $13.99

$38.15 - $13.99 = $24.16 and free shipping.

I could swear the math was wrong because it should be x1.23, not .23, but otherwise that would make the amp free and they'd owe me money. Did they do that right then?

I know it's a Behringer and people hate the name, but hey, even at $24, it's still a good practise amp.

Comment

• Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.
                        Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

Comment

• Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.
                          Good deals with: vangkm, Faldoe, senor-penguin, smrz, PeelingPaint98, ck3, mmkco, Dr.Picklebottom, nathnlux, threemounts_1, megaboogie, mfergel, machine-gunner, rochester2002, seven58

Originally Posted by fenderdude

I hate harmony central because of all the trolls.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by monsterbot
                            View Post

Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.

Have seen them on Amazon recently for under $150. I think it was $135 or something like that. And GC sometimes puts them on sale for $150 in store unadvertised.
                            Current gear:
                            A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by monsterbot
                              View Post

Anyone know if the Bugera V5 goes on sale fairly regularly? Right now they're floating in the $200 price range, which I think is a bit steep.

Have seen them on Amazon recently for under $150. I think it was $135 or something like that. And GC sometimes puts them on sale for $150 in store unadvertised.
                              Current gear:
                              A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

Working...
                              X