Clear All

• Hot or Not? February 8th

v

v

v

v

v

Guilford Ty Tabor Signature Model

While not visible outwardly, the Ty Tabor model features Tone Vents(TM) built into the body which lighten the guitar by about 1 pound. On average, the guitar weighs 7.15 lbs. which is light for a mahogany backed guitar. The Tone Vents(TM) rest underneath a generously thick maple cap. They aren

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Guitar is nice.  Don't care for the color or the neck dots and X crap.

Comment

Ty Tabor has a new sig? No more Yamaha? I like it. One of my favorite players, too.
      Guitars: 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)Pedal Chain: BBE Green Screamer -> MXR Distortion III -> Boss CE-5 -> EH Stereo Pulsar -> Boss DD-20 -> BBE Boosta GrandeAmps: Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5SoundCloud

Comment

• seven58
        seven58 commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it.

• bubkus_jones
        bubkus_jones commented
        Editing a comment

kayd_mon wrote:
        Ty Tabor has a new sig? No more Yamaha? I like it. One of my favorite players, too.

Hasn't been with Yamaha for a few years.

I like this one. Reminds me of a EBMM Axis.

F$&@ing HOT!
      Information is not knowledge
      Knowledge is not wisdom
      Wisdom is not truth
      Truth is not beauty
      Beauty is not love
      Love is not music.
      Music Is The Best.

- Frank Zappa

Comment

• BydoEmpire
        BydoEmpire commented
        Editing a comment

Not the kind of style (or color) I'd normally go for, but the whole is more than the sum of the parts.  I like it!

Love Ty Tabor...LOVE him...

...HATE the guitar...

Comment

• bjcarl
        bjcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't stand the body shape or the "X" inlay...on the fence about the color. I'm sure it's a sweet player and a quality instrument, but on cosmetics alone-I'm going with "not".

In a different color, I'd like that a lot.
      We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Just can't get into this one today. I will say I love that fretboard though.

Comment

Way hot, and I'm not normally into green or flashy guitars.

Comment

I LOVE it. This is the kind of guitar that I would buy and pay good money for. The figure on the top is the kind that I love most: subtle and going in several direction (I hate paralelle tiger flame when it is too strong).

I'd ask him to have no inlays or one tasteful one at the 12th fret. And a natural color or slightly amber. The green is not my favorite color but I'm not surprised that TT would have it green. I saw a vid of him with a USA custom made Pacifica that was also green and his signature Yammie was offered in green and purple.

And the description is very well written.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

• billybilly
              billybilly commented
              Editing a comment

I reallly like it but not a fan of the P-Rails.  Easy fix though.

I like the colour too, unique, the whole guitar is.

Working...
          X