User reviews

mschafft

• Members

Hey guys,

I want to post a review about my Epiphone 339 pro but the HC user review site is a complete mess and hardly usable since it was "upgraded" IMO. Are there any good (rather) independent website you would recommend ?

Thanks

Manny

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Wayne2 View Post
Not Musician's Friend. Those guys censor bad reviews.
Truth. I posted a completely honest review about a terrible product, and they did not post the review. It was the only review for that product, and it did not include any profanity or otherwise unprofessional language. It would likely have deterred potential buyers, however, so the review did not stand on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
You could post it here
This works. I occasionally get PMs from people asking questions about gear I've mentioned months ago. People can (and will) search the forum for reviews. We also appreciate video demos thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

...what site is it then you have to go to??

I posted loadsa gear reviews in the old system and thoroughly valued being able to research other user's views and check-out new gear... I complained at the time of the changeover then got booted off!  - Charming!!

• Members

satannica wrote:

The HC reviews used to be top dog. Almost every piece of current gear, proper review structure... but the upgrade (almost a decade ago now!) just **bleep** it completely.

yes sir. I spent a lot of time there always before buying any gear. shame it gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oeps, my first post already failed, quoting did not work,

and I could vind no way to edit..

Anyway, Virgman said ......

You can still post reviews. I posted a few the other day. You need to log in to HC which is a different site than here. It's still easy to post a review.

They approved my reviews really fast. Because I am so respected.

Archived