Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a great Ibanez guitar, seeking suggestions

Hello,

My budget is around $1300.

My playing style is pretty much everything, from the harsh tones of Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and such, to the softer tones of Hotel Cailifornia, Cliffs of dover, etc.

Been looking at the Ibanez RG1570Z Prestige, Ibanez RG870Z and the Ibanez RG920, but I cannot decide which one to get.

Snaplit wrote:

Been looking at the Ibanez RG1570Z Prestige, Ibanez RG870Z and the Ibanez RG920, but I cannot decide which one to get.

Hard life.png" alt=":smileyfrustrated:" title="Smiley Frustrated" />

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

I just acquired a cheap HSH RG, and it's incredibly versatile.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

That is really nice.

<div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="center">•Member of The ƒender Japan Club•</div>Gibson Explorer Pro<br />
    B.C. Rich Zoltan Bathory Assasin<br />
    Washburn ET<br />
    Fender Strat (MIJ)<br />
    Ibanez Blazer <br />
    Ibanez AEL45SE-LG<br />
    Genz Benz El Diablo 60</div>

Comment

Working...
    X