Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fret King Esprit 3..... Should I buy it?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fret King Esprit 3..... Should I buy it?

There is a used one in EXCELLENT condition at my local  Guitar Center for $1,000.  I have always wanted a Gibson Firebird and this is calling out to me. It plays and sounds so sweet with it's 3 PAF soap bars. I played it through a Line 6, trying all kinds of ****************. It's a rockin', bluesin' machine!  Someone convince that I shoudn't buy it .....please.

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;Only two things are infinite, the universe and the stupidity of man....and I'm not so sure about the universe.&quot; Albert Einstein<br />
    <br />
    &quot;We're about to find out the hard way that life is tragic and history is merciless and that reality doesn't care what we like or don't like.&quot; James H. Kunstler<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    </div>

If  I want convinced not to buy something I ask my wife what she thinks.

Guitar addicts like us cry more,more ,more

Comment

• D-28
      D-28 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not asked my wife yet. I have sold off ALL my electrics, I still have a BluesDeville amp. She might cave in if I stop drinking. uha..uuhahahah!

D-28 wrote:

There is a used one in EXCELLENT condition at my local  Guitar Center for $1,000.  I have always wanted a Gibson Firebird and this is calling out to me. It plays and sounds so sweet with it's 3 PAF soap bars.

PAF Soapbars?

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Working...
    X