Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fret King Esprit 3..... Should I buy it?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fret King Esprit 3..... Should I buy it?

There is a used one in EXCELLENT condition at my local  Guitar Center for $1,000.  I have always wanted a Gibson Firebird and this is calling out to me. It plays and sounds so sweet with it's 3 PAF soap bars. I played it through a Line 6, trying all kinds of ****************. It's a rockin', bluesin' machine!  Someone convince that I shoudn't buy it .....please.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and the stupidity of man....and I'm not so sure about the universe." Albert Einstein

"We're about to find out the hard way that life is tragic and history is merciless and that reality doesn't care what we like or don't like." James H. Kunstler

If  I want convinced not to buy something I ask my wife what she thinks.

Guitar addicts like us cry more,more ,more

Comment

• D-28
      D-28 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not asked my wife yet. I have sold off ALL my electrics, I still have a BluesDeville amp. She might cave in if I stop drinking. uha..uuhahahah!

D-28 wrote:

There is a used one in EXCELLENT condition at my local  Guitar Center for $1,000.  I have always wanted a Gibson Firebird and this is calling out to me. It plays and sounds so sweet with it's 3 PAF soap bars.

PAF Soapbars?

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Working...
    X