X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics won't load - still

I prefer this site over TGP for 2 reasons: the banter here is livelier and there are more pics.  Looks like much of the banter has returned since the, um, "upgrade", but I'm still not getting pics.  I get the top 10-15% of each pic only.  No amount of refreshing fixes it.  What's up?

<div class="signaturecontainer">Geezer Brigade Member #350</div>

angus\_young\_1328512.jpg

Attached Files
    Community Agent Provocateur<br><br>The REAL Angry

Comment

scott944 wrote:

I prefer this site over TGP for 2 reasons: the banter here is livelier and there are more pics.  Looks like much of the banter has returned since the, um, "upgrade", but I'm still not getting pics.  I get the top 10-15% of each pic only.  No amount of refreshing fixes it.  What's up?

Not sure what the deal is. Is it the same whether you upload from your computer or link to w web pic?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you play guitar, you are a friend."

"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country."

Comment

Here's a pic of my prs!

[IMG]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/ElijahGardener/8CF943BC-DA95-4909-B670-18BDA897F7D6-1416-000001A21B02BAEC_zps68a859a6.jpg[/IMG]

Oh yeah, no pics from an iPhone.
    We're not in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Working...
    X