Im road tripping to Orlando(Disney) for a conference next week..anyone on here live there?

joecool1963

• Members

We do shows all over central Florida. Probably done 700 or so gigs in the past couple years with my current band. Let me know when you will be there, how long you are going to be around, what part of Orlando you'll be in and how far you'd be willing to drive to come hang out and sit in with us. We play all genras of music from every era and literally know about a thousand songs, so chances are we can find a bunch you know. We love having people sit in with us and it would be cool to jam with a fellow HC'er . So open invitation. It would be fun.

• Members

Gotta agree with Special J.... not a lot of really cool little music shops around any more;  George's is about the only one left that I can think of.  Then again, I'm ~1hr away from O-town.

If you decide to head over to the coast, check out www.spacecoastlive.com for all of the area venues/ bands... LOTS of quality entertainment around.  Heck, my cover band is playing an Irish bar in downtown Melbourne next Thursday (the 21st), for that matter.

Archived