v

v

v

v

Zerberus Triton

Tuners: Grover Auto-Locking Tuners
Nut: Graphtech graphite nut
Zerberus abalone inlay on trusrod cover

Neck: 3-layer neck Middle layer made of german beech that was air dryed for more than 50 Years / 2 side layers of german chequer tree / 2 fine stripes of Mahogany

Trusrod: G

• Members

As probably the only HC member who actually owns a Zerberus product, I can attest to the quality of their product. Mine is a few years old and made in Korea to Zerberus standards. I can imagine that German custom shop quality would be fabulous!DSC03641.jpg

• Members

Patuney wrote:

As probably the only HC member who actually owns a Zerberus product, I can attest to the quality of their product. Mine is a few years old and made in Korea to Zerberus standards. I can imagine that German custom shop quality would be fabulous!
DSC03641.jpg

do you have any additional pictures?  what's the neck profile like?

• Members

I like the general shape of the guitar, but to use a British term, the guitar has been too "tarted up" for my tastes.  Too many styling details and extras that compete with each other for my tastes.  Tone down the finishing on the guitar and take away the wooden hardware and then the guitar may move from NOT to HOT.

• Members

bubkus_jones wrote:

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lower horn. Don't think it fits the rest of the guitar asthetic (too long/pointy). Aside from that, looks cool. Those pickups look intriguing.

I'm right there with you. Make that lower horn half the length and it is hot for sure.

• Members

bubkus_jones wrote:

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lower horn. Don't think it fits the rest of the guitar asthetic (too long/pointy). Aside from that, looks cool. Those pickups look intriguing.

Yes, the horn isn't much to my taste. That guitar has a few fancy details that I really love. And a few fancy details that I don't care for. It's like he was trying to cram as many "cool" details as he could on one guitar. That's a questionable artistic judgement. Too much. All in all, hot and not hot. :D

Archived