v

v

v

v

Zerberus Triton

Tuners: Grover Auto-Locking Tuners
    Nut: Graphtech graphite nut
    Zerberus abalone inlay on trusrod cover
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

As probably the only HC member who actually owns a Zerberus product, I can attest to the quality of their product. Mine is a few years old and made in Korea to Zerberus standards. I can imagine that German custom shop quality would be fabulous!DSC03641.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

• GreatDane
      GreatDane commented
      Editing a comment

Patuney wrote:

As probably the only HC member who actually owns a Zerberus product, I can attest to the quality of their product. Mine is a few years old and made in Korea to Zerberus standards. I can imagine that German custom shop quality would be fabulous!DSC03641.jpg

do you have any additional pictures?  what's the neck profile like?

Attached Files

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lower horn. Don't think it fits the rest of the guitar asthetic (too long/pointy). Aside from that, looks cool. Those pickups look intriguing.
    Guitars Canada - Guitar Forum for Canadians

Comment

• MephitBlue
      MephitBlue commented
      Editing a comment

I like the general shape of the guitar, but to use a British term, the guitar has been too "tarted up" for my tastes.  Too many styling details and extras that compete with each other for my tastes.  Tone down the finishing on the guitar and take away the wooden hardware and then the guitar may move from NOT to HOT.

• lz4005
      lz4005 commented
      Editing a comment

bubkus_jones wrote:
      Only thing I'm not a fan of is the lower horn. Don't think it fits the rest of the guitar asthetic (too long/pointy). Aside from that, looks cool. Those pickups look intriguing.

I'm right there with you. Make that lower horn half the length and it is hot for sure.

• Jkater
      Jkater commented
      Editing a comment

bubkus_jones wrote:
      Yes, the horn isn't much to my taste. That guitar has a few fancy details that I really love. And a few fancy details that I don't care for. It's like he was trying to cram as many "cool" details as he could on one guitar. That's a questionable artistic judgement. Too much. All in all, hot and not hot.

I'm on the fence with this one.  Not a huge fan of the lower horn, but she looks like she'd be a nice player.

Originally Posted by Warren Buffett

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Member of the Hamer Squad

Founder of the Danelectro Horde

Third Cousin of The Orange-y Family

Good dealings with: GreatDane, Norcal_GIT_r (x2), solly, puckman, rydia is hot, 98 les paul, JerEvil

MY GUITARS

Comment

• unworthy
      unworthy commented
      Editing a comment

WOW, a little too much for my sensibilities, but that thing is packed with beautiful and thoughtful details.  Bet it costs as much as a new small car.

D

Hot, I like it. usually a strat guy, but like the tele-style shape.  Would love to hear it.

Guitars: Heritage H-150CM, Jackson USA SL-2H, Ibanez Jem 7V, Gibson SG, Fender Strat, Carvin ST-300, Yamaha AES620
    Amp: Carvin Legacy VL-100 half stack, Gibson L-5 Lab Series
    Effects: Suhr Riot, Barber Dirty Bomb, Soundblox Classic Distortion, TC Elec Chorus, Boss DD-3, Dunlop EVH Wah, Gig-Fx MegaWah, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-50, Digitech GNX4

Comment

I do not like the finish.  I am fascinated by everything else.

Comment

• thom
        thom commented
        Editing a comment
        Waaaaaaaaaaaay too tacky/gaudy for me.

Working...
    X