Devlin guitars

cobra grover

• Members

Don't own one, But they've been around awhile... Not sure I'd buy one, only cuz they're vague about the woods used(on most),and the hardware will most likely be of poor quality... the higher priced ones( the lp and doublecut lp) look a bit nicer, but then your into Epiphone prices...So...:idk:

I'd think it'd be a crapshoot, but, if your dealer has 'em, play a few and share your findings....:thu:

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Trivium signed an endorsment contract with these guitars so obviously they like them. I own a Devlin Captain Jack an it is the best guitar I have ever played. It is so smooth an perfect for balls to the wall metal. ppl used to dis Ibanez before they got big an now look at them. Play a guitar before you dis it cause once you try one of these guitars you'll fall in love with it.

• Members

Thats bull{censored} Devlin guitars are amazing an not cheap Trivium just endorsed them. They played on them an liked them an so did I. When Ibanez was new ppl talked {censored} about them to but once they were finally out all the fuss stopped. These guitars have a balls to the wall sound.

Archived