For those who have stuck around, thanks!

billybilly

• Members

Hey, I love this forum and appreciate all those who are making an effort to keep it going.  We can talk {censored} here and not be moderated to the {censored} house, I appreciate that.  Sure there are other forums of which I am a member of, but I do feel comfortable here and would like to thank everyone else who is making an effort to post and keep this place alive!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BeanoBoy wrote:

I haven't seen mrsully around lately. A fellow with no agenda who will post on any post he's interested in. Hopefully he's busy recording new music down under.

i am confident he's around and of good health and recording like a fiend.  that guy is talented, no doubt.

• Members

theManfromAlabam wrote:

I am optimistic that this place will be "the" place to hang again. I feel more comfortable knowing I have the freedom to swear/cuss and use poor grammar without being hassled.+ we are accepted even when we do not have 5K Custom Shop guitars or boutique amps and pedals.

most days around here, i think it's actually the opposite- despite having more expensive gear, i'm accepted (i think).

• Members

nice thread mate... i noticed you've been trying to keep a positive vibe going

i'm here... just crazy busy at the moment... (studio... kids etc)  will post more when things calm down a bit

i've been spending a bit of time on the gearslutz forum lately (mainly reading) as i've been trying to take my studio to the next level

but i'm not going anywhere... this place is home

• Members

Ratae Coritanorum wrote:

The key problem at the moment is the subscriptions and how they work.

1 HC1.x if you subbed you got an instant email and then no more till you revisited the thread

2. If you sub on this you get an email for every answer

Or have I got it wrong?

Duh, I have no idea what you just said

• Members

BeanoBoy wrote:

I haven't seen mrsully around lately. A fellow with no agenda who will post on any post he's interested in. Hopefully he's busy recording new music down under.

If MrS, GD and a few others had left, I doubt I'd be sticking around. It's mostly people who have me interested to stay here, not guitar talk.

• Members

I've been here a long time, and I like it here.

As much as some folks have complained about this new site format, it's still miles ahead of the fiasco a couple years ago.  Like anything else, little things will get sorted out as we go, and more folks will be back in time.

Oh - and the emoticons are one of the "little things" that could use a bit of help... case in point -> :robotmad:

Archived