Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Hotcake: Order'd

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotcake: Order'd

This is supposed to be my last distortion pedal for a looooong time. One of the few time I ever ordered a brand new pedal too. Weird that they're not rare, and they're fairly easily available, but still people seem to be able to flip their hotcakes for just $25 or so less than the $152 I'm gonna pay for a brand new one.

I've been looking all over for one for the last year or so, and everytime I spot a hotcake -usually on tgp- someone else snags it for something like $130:s

Anyway, it's more like a pre-order thing, cause it'll be back in stock in two weeks. Stoked!

CSB! Sorry for interfering with a silly guitar pedal thread btw

It's a fantastic pedal. Don't listen to what people say about the pedal only being useful with the gain set below half, that's not true. The character does change with the gain abovle halfway, but it's supposed to and it sounds f'in great.

Comment

Working...
    X