Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not? February 15th

v

Paul Reed Smith NF3

Named after its versatile pickup configuration (3 pickups paired with a 5-way blade switch), the NF3 utilizes the modern pickup technology of PRS Narrowfield

Attached Files
    INTERNET stands for: Inter-connected Network of Tools Endlessly Regurgitating Negatively Energized Tantrums

My Guitars | ... but can he play? | Currently a Gold Trader +6

Use extreme caution when attempting to interact or transact with IndianScout.

Yes, no frills, good looking instrument which I'm sure is also a fine one.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Yamaholic --- PpP --- Old geezer with a grey beard

Comment

• BydoEmpire
      BydoEmpire commented
      Editing a comment

Super hot, love it.  I'd buy it, refret with stainless and play the crap out of it. There are several PRS's I'd like to have, and this is near the top of the list.

Yeah, I'd rock that.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Guitars:</b> 3 Fender Strats, Fender Jazzmaster, Squier Bullet, 2 Gibson Les Pauls, Gibson ES-339, Gibson Les Paul Jr. Special, Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Dot, Epiphone SG, PRS SE Custom 24, Ibanez AS73, Hamer Duotone, Larrivee D-03R, Takamine EG5013S, 1951 Epiphone Devon, Ibanez SR305 (bass)<br><br><br><br><b>Pedal Chain:</b> BBE Green Screamer -&gt; MXR Distortion III -&gt; Boss CE-5 -&gt; EH Stereo Pulsar -&gt; Boss DD-20 -&gt; BBE Boosta Grande<br><br><br><br><b>Amps:</b> Vox AC4, AC15, AC30, Pathfinder 10, DA5<br><br><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://soundcloud.com/andrewalderman">SoundCloud</a></div>

Comment

• prsguitarman101
      prsguitarman101 commented
      Editing a comment

SmOkIn' HOT!!!!!!!!! but then again look at my screen name..hahahaha

Needs a rosewood fretboard but other than that, yes, I would rock it.

Comment

• Flatspotter
      Flatspotter commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot, but I'd get a different color. And why, oh why doesn't PRS use stainless frets?

Oh hell yeah

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment

Looks like a great player, but sorry, not hot to me.
      The PRS 3 on a side headstock just looks horrendous on there.

Maybe with a rosewood or ebony board and a headstock veneer. Maybe.

Doesn't appeal, though it might be a great player. Headstock shape, pickup appearance and maple/3TS don't work for me. Would like to try it though, just to see if it played well.
    http://tertl.blogspot.com - The Blog of the Ancient Mariner

Grumpy old man from the Yew Kay.

WTB Emi Ramrod

Dirty 30 AC30 Crew

Good deals with Darxcide, MetalheadUK, Farmer Geddon, Lanefair, Chris006, ChrisB, Zoidberg, Uncle Psychosis, Krashpad, Loobs, stevemcb, Prauny, Benecol, Muttz, axis player, Ratae Coritanorum.

Comment

• Malcolm Ramone
      Malcolm Ramone commented
      Editing a comment
      Bleah, reminds me of a cheesy Teisco with that finish and goofy pickguard. Pass. -Adam

Working...
X